Target: Omega Prince 7

Yue Chu sat in the corner, tasting the coffee in her hand, then opened a bag of sugar cubes and put them all in without hesitation.

How the coffee here is made is so bitter that people's mouths are tight, and they don't want to come again in this life.     

His location is very hidden, not only can he see Wei Xiangyang and Du Guzhou diagonally opposite through the leafy gardenia, but he will not be discovered.     

Yue Chu leaned on the soft gray sofa, picked up the bear and pinched its soft little ears.

Well, to be honest, green tea is quite difficult to do. It takes a lot of effort to dig people's corners, and you have to keep an eye on people all the time to find opportunities to take advantage of the void. Tired!     

If it hadn't been for the system to give him a flatbread, Yue Chu really wouldn't want to do it anymore. He is a casual person, and he is also very casual when he is in love.

If he fits, he will be together, and if he doesn't fit, he will be separated. Where are there so many twists and turns?     

Thinking of this, he licked his lips, and his ruddy lips were stained with brilliant color, making his lips red and teeth white, like a beautiful boy who came out of ancient mythology.

With slender fingers, he nodded to the side of his face. He really missed the tendons, the waist of the male dog, and the long legs when he was with the general before.

He would never speak if he could do it. Tsk tsk, it's much more worry-free.     
Before Yue Chu had had enough aftertaste, Du Guzhou answered the phone and hurriedly left.

He immediately sat up straight and looked deeply at Wei Xiangyang, who was facing a table of desserts and snacks alone.     

Opportunity, here it is.     

Yue Chu stood up with a smile and settled his account first. I really have to thank Du Guzhou for giving me the opportunity to apologize for this attitude.

Sure enough, emotional intelligence matches his name very well.     

“Your Royal Highness? ”     

When Wei Xiangyang heard this familiar voice, he looked up and saw Yue Chu's surprised face.

He raised his eyebrows slightly. When he appeared here at this point in time, did he want to have a chance encounter with Du Guzhou?     

Thinking of this, the arc of his mouth pulled down again, and a trace of ridicule flashed in his eyes, not knowing whether it was to himself or to Yue Chu.

Unfortunately, it was too late, and Du Guzhou had already left.     

In fact, this is the first time he has dated Du Guzhou. The romantic coffee shop, delicious desserts, and lovers who chat while eating seem to satisfy all his fantasies about love.

But this fantasy did not last long, and it turned into loneliness in just a few tens of minutes.     

Wei Xiangyang thoughtfully did not debunk Yue Chu's careful thoughts: "Something is wrong? ”     

Yue Chu was also welcome, and sat directly opposite Wei Xiangyang, occupying Du Guzhou's position.     

Yue Chu: “I was drinking coffee here just now, and I just saw you here, so I thought about coming over and saying hello. Is His Royal Highness also alone? Can I sit with Your highness? Drinking coffee alone is actually a bit lonely. ”     

Wei Xiangyang's hand holding the coffee paused slightly, only to feel that his mood had reached the bottom in an instant, and he didn't want to drink a mouthful.