Target: Omega Prince 10

Mecha Competition Campus Qualifiers     

The regulation of the mecha competition is to conduct campus pre-selection first, and each university selects four outstanding players to participate, and then there will be a competition between individuals and schools.

Individuals simply count wins and losses, while schools are sorted by total points.     

Today is the first round of the qualifiers of Imperial University.

The qualifiers have two wins in three rounds. Avoid being eliminated immediately because of the draw of seeded players like Du Guzhou, and select the best people as much as possible.     

Yue Chu frowned slightly as she looked at the situation in the field.

From the battle with Wei Xiangyang, he discovered that Wei Xiangyang's style of play was too official, and it was completely printed in textbooks.

At first glance, he had little practical experience and his shots were too straightforward.

They have corrected it many times together, but because the time is too short, the effect is not very good.     

Originally, according to his expectation, although there was such a weakness, there should be no problem in passing the qualifiers, but Wei Xiangyang was not very lucky.

The three opponents drawn were all very strong, and now he is playing against Du Guzhou.

A member of the general-seeded player Luoan the White Knight.     

Luo An was armed with a long wooden warehouse and shield, which could attack in advance and defend in retreat.

He had originally restrained Wei Xiangyang very much. And this time he was even more merciless, and his rapid attack completely suppressed Wei Xiangyang from the beginning.     

With a loud bang, Wei Xiangyang was once again blown out of the top of the shield and fell heavily to the ground.

The surface of the mecha rubbed violently with the ground, and the golden sparks raised left long black marks.

Such a violent impact can be described as a stuffy punch for the warrior operating the mecha, and Wei Xiangyang struggled for a long time without getting up from the ground.     
But Luo An didn't give him more time, and flew up with great strides, lifted Nagamukura and pierced Wei Xiangyang's shoulder, setting the huge black mecha firmly on the ground.     

Wei Xiangyang was defeated.     

Yue Chu scanned Du Guzhou's expressionless face thoughtfully, and probably knew what Du Guzhou's idea was.

Du Guzhou didn't want to quarrel with Wei Xiangyang, but he didn't want to let him participate in the mecha competition, so he simply planned to eliminate Wei Xiangyang during the qualifiers.

He knew Wei Xiangyang's strength very well and knew the best way to deal with him.     

Wei Xiangyang stumbled out of the mecha, his lips pale and colorless, and his fingers trembled slightly.