Target: Omega Prince 13

Yue Chu frowned slightly and looked at Wei Xiangyang.

Her frosty face was already covered by Hongxia at this time, like a blooming rose waiting to be picked.

The arrogant prince was unwilling to show embarrassment in front of him, biting his lower lip and swallowing the whimper into his stomach.     

When he held Wei Xiangyang, he could feel the steaming high temperature on his body, and his hot skin was tightly pressed to his arm with trembling.     

Yue Chu knew how uncomfortable estrus was for Omega, because his state at this time was similar to Wei Xiangyang.

This kind of inducing agent is very similar to the contagious power of the queen bee.

It can amplify people's five senses and make all emotions tingle every inch of nerves like boiled water.     

In order to resist the contagious power of the queen bee, the Realm of the Moon had to undergo rigorous training from an early age to hone its will and avoid being controlled on the battlefield and becoming a puppet of the enemy.

Therefore, the state at this time is nothing to him, and it is even easier to control because of Omega's innate superior mental power.     

Of course Yue Chu didn't want to take advantage of Du Guzhou, but he didn't want to see his mission objectives tortured.     

Human calculations are not as good as heavenly calculations, he recognized it!     

Yue Chu soothingly touched Wei Xiangyang's sweat-soaked hair, opened his terminal, and began to look for Du Guzhou's number.

Unfortunately, Yuechu used to live in dire straits every day, and he didn't have time to think about Fenghua Xueyue, and he didn't have Du Guzhou's number.    

 In desperation, he could only say softly to Wei Xiangyang: “Your Highness, please tell me Du Guzhou's number. ”     

Wei Xiangyang grasped Yue Chu's wrist firmly, and there was cold disgust in his painful eyes, and he refused.     

At this time, Wei Xiangyang seemed to have fallen into the ice sea, surrounded by a bottomless darkness, and the cold and heavy sea water wrapped him and squeezed him.

The sound and light all left him, and loneliness was like ten thousand small insects gnawing on his skin a little bit.     

He was very cold and painful. He wanted to roar and roll, but he could only hug himself tightly, leaning against Yue Chu's gentle embrace, struggling to absorb a little warmth.     
But there is always an invisible membrane that separates him from Yue chu.

He can't smell the faint fragrance of Yuechu's body, can't feel the soft skin, and can't even hear his voice clearly.     
He opened his mouth and wanted Yue Chu to hold him tightly, but he couldn't say such cowardly and miserable words.     

Wei Xiangyang absolutely didn't want Du Guzhou. Even at this moment, he wanted to vomit when he heard the name.     

“No, don't Du Guzhou. ”