- Bonus chapter -

"Are you sure?" Jake, my fiance, who was sitting in the driver's seat, asked. I looked at him again. His puppy eyes looked worried at me while I was still unsure if I could do it. "We can go back if you don't want to go in." He said again starting the engine. "No, love. I have to do it." I took a deep breath and unbelted myself.

"Should I come with you?" Jake took my hand making me nod slowly. "It's okay princess," he kissed my hand and unbelted himself too "she can't do anything anyway." I looked again at him, then behind him, and saw the police station. now or never.

It was time to see Stella again. Grace followed her to her cell for stealing brands and a lot more. I should talk to them at least once before I get married. The only thing I wanted to clear out.

We entered the police station, talking to the police officer, whom I already talked to on the phone. Hand in Hand Jake and I followed that officer to the visiting room. Stella came out in her beige onesie looking at me all confused. I started getting goosebumps as I pressed Jake's hand. "Y/n? Is it really you?" She looked shocked as she sat down across me. "Hello, Stella." – "Why is Jake with you? So it's true what grace told me. After all, you weren't that use-" – "Zip it, Stella. No one wants to your trash." Offended she looked at me and gasped. "Y/n remember your level. I still have everything." – "I think you should remember your level. Once those videos are out, you'll be back in jail. Don't worry." I smiled as her eyes widened.

"Why are you even here?" Stella started again. "I wanted to show you that I'm still alive. While you're gonna die in this cell." – "How-" – "Shush. I have things to do," I got up and brushed my clothes "see you at your funeral." – "You fucking bitch." I could see her fists which made me smile more.

We left the police station as I stopped in my steps. Jake walking to the car. "Y/n," he looked at me as my eyes got teary "you good?" Slowly I leaned into a hug and started crying. "It's okay. It's over now." He stroked my back, talking calm things into my ear.
After some time we got back to the car and silence was filled with it. "Do you wanna go eat ice cream?" Jake suddenly asked. "Jake, we have almost December." – "So? There is never a time where you can't eat ice cream." – "Why can't we just go home and cuddle or something?" – "I- it's your birthday, princess." – "Yes, and my wish is to cuddle with you." – "You- fine let's get ice cream and then get back home." He started the car and we went to eat ice cream.

"By the way," Jake said as we were eating ice cream "Don't you have work today?" I just shook my head putting another spoon in my mouth. "They said I can take a day off for today. Since I turned 26" – "Ohhhh, but as a wedding planner you often have free time." – "Not really, I still have to plan. Do you know how many people want to get married?" – "One of them is sitting in a car and is eating ice cream." – "Exactly. They are everywhere. And maybe soon it'll be Heeseung too." I whispered finishing my ice cream.
"Let's go home."

He parked near the door as he stopped the car. "Why the dorm?" – "Why not?" – "Whatever I'm cold." I unbelted myself and already went to the door as I rang the bell. "I have the code, dumbass." – "You're taking too long." – "Sorry, love." He kissed my cheek as he opened the door making me go in first. That's sus.
"They're at work anyway why are we even-" – "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear y/n. Happy birthday to you~" – "Y'ALL SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I looked at the boys who were holding a cake. "Thank you, guys!" I blew out the candles as I went on and hugged them. "Enough hugging." I was about to hug Jay as Jake came in between. "You- get the fuck away." I pushed him out of the way as I hugged Jay.

Together we sat down and ate the cake talking about everything we could. And at midnight we celebrated their 8th anniversary eating more cake and partying.

Yeyyy, another chapter ended

Yeyyy, another chapter ended. I literally needed 3 days to write this chapter 😭 but here we are ><
Thank you guys so much again for 100k i could literally cry.
Make sure to stay safe!!! <33

Edit: i hate promoting my books buttttt I'm writing on my new book "our song" check it out if you want :))