2

River's pov

Finally the bell rang and that was that, school was over. I cant believe it's only Tuesday. Will somehow seemed even more upset than before, granted I did ignore him the whole period. As soon as the bell rang he got right up and left. It's not that I felt bad about ignoring him, he kinda deserved it. I felt bad because we weren't in a good spot right now.

Jordan and I were about to leave when Mr. White called me over. "Oh hey River before you leave, I wanted to talk to you."

I give Jordan a look and we both turn around and start walking towards him. "Jordan, I just called River over, you can go."

"Nah, I'm good." Jordan talks back. A smile crept onto my face but I tried to hide it as best I could.

Mr. White raises his eyebrows and lets a spaced out "O-K." He turns his head back towards me. "You do realize you have a D in this class, right?"

"Yeah" I say, just wanting him to get to the point so I can go home.

He continues. "And you realize you need to pass this class to graduate, right?"

"Yeah" Technically I am passing. Having a D isn't good but it's still passing.

I can tell he's getting fed up. "Look, I know you've got this whole social media, modeling thing going on but I hope you know it's not going to last forever.

"Right." God. I'm so sick of people underestimating me.

"I mean it's great as of right now but people are eventually going to get sick of you." Dick. He does realize that's my job, right?

"We'll see about that." I nod as I turn around and leave the classroom.

I start walking down the hallway towards the school parking lot, Jordan following close next to me. "You have no idea how hard it was for me to not say anything to that bald headed bitch."

"But you didn't." Which is good. She's been trying to work on her attitude towards teachers. She's not a brat, she just doesn't let people walk all over her and she especially doesn't let anyone walk all over her friends. I respect it.

We get into my car and end up sitting in traffic for the next 15 minutes. I let Jordan have aux today. Her current favorite song is 'Miss Me' by Yung Pleit. She's kind of obsessed with this guy named Matt she saw on tiktok. I'm not entirely sure how this song relates to him but I just go with it.

I dropped Jordan off at her house and started heading back to mine, we only live a couple streets over. I parked in the driveway and went up to my room, got into bed, and started drifting off.

I woke up to the sound of the door chime about an hour and a half later. Yes, we have alarms on the doors now. Noah and I may or may not have gotten caught sneaking out one too many times. Oh, Noah's my brother by the way.

I decided to stay awake instead of going back to sleep. Checking my phone I have 4 messages from Jordan and a few snaps.

Riv are you awake yet.
I don't think you are.
I'm gonna text you anyway.
Can we film a vid tonight? I haven't posted in 2 weeks.

yeah fs
what do you wanna film

ok you know the sturniolos right? of course you do i talk about them all the time. anyway they posted a vid doing a q&a and i wanna do the same.

hahah ok sounds good i'm free at like 7

kk i'll pick you up then

I love filming youtube videos but I don't upload as consistently as Jordan. I decided to post on insta because it's been a few days where I haven't been active. I've been so mentally consumed with Will and school. Well..mainly Will.

Liked by jordanbeckham, willnolan, and 87,000 othersriverschnapp just wanted to let everyone know that i just took the fattest nap

riverschnapp just wanted to let everyone know that i just took the fattest nap.

jordanbeckham pretty bby
^ i love u see u soon

noahschnapp lazy ass mf
^u cant talk

riversorangejuice we missed youuuuuu
^ive missed you guys too

willnolan my gf so pretty

view 36,942 more comments

_______________________________
TRIPLETS INTRODUCED NEXT CHAPTER. how do we feel about this chapter idk i'm definitely gonna edit this later alsoooo i'm gonna try to update every other day but i'm kinda in the writing mood so i'll probs update one more time tonight but school is kinda beating my ass rn so we'll see about the every other day thing