Target: Omega Prince 14

"You woke up, how do you feel? "

Yue Chu was sitting by Wei Xiangyang's hospital bed.

Seeing him wake up, she couldn't help but smile slightly. She held his hand and gently rubbed the back of his hand, her eyes were as soft as water.
Wei Xiangyang stared at him blankly, then suddenly reacted after a while, his face flushed instantly.

He hurriedly got up from the hospital bed with his hands and feet, his eyes moved, and he never dared to confront Yue Chu.

He carefully supported Yue Chu and pressed the person on the bed.

He is neither standing nor sitting, and he doesn't know where to swing his hands.

He can only put them stiffly on both sides of his thighs, sticking to the seams of his pants more standard than standing.

When he opens his mouth, he no longer sees his usual sharpness and fluency. Stumbling makes people laugh.

Wei Xiangyang: "Quickly... quickly lie down and rest. If your waist... hurts or not, I'll rub it for you. "

Yue Chu was amused, but he didn't expect Wei Xiangyang, who seemed unattainable, to be so innocent.

He deliberately rolled over and exposed half of his waist line. His fair skin and graceful curvature brought out a kind of sentimental temptation.

Coupled with the cute waist, Wei Xiangyang glanced at it and immediately took a breath on top of his head, and the red glow spread from his face to his neck.

Wei Xiangyang sat stiffly by the bed in a puppet-like posture, and his outstretched fingers seemed to stop in the air for a long time in fear, before gently falling on Yue Chu's waist like a piano, rubbing him with moderate strength.

Yue Chu turned her face aside, lay down on the pillow, and stared at Wei Xiangyang with a deep smile.

Wei Xiangyang was stared at by him, his whole body was hot, his adam's apple slid restlessly, and he fixed his gaze on the iron pillar at the head of the bed.

They... Oh, my God, as soon as they think back to the scene last night, Wei Xiangyang feels that he is going to have a nosebleed, and the cells all over his body are also restless.

When he faced Yue Chu again, all his feelings changed qualitatively.

The flexible touch of his fingertips made him shudder. Even if he pretended to look elsewhere, the corners of his eyes always involuntarily captured Yuechu's movements.

He could still smell the faint fragrance of Yuechu's body while breathing.

It was a fragrance that could only be smelled after the two exchanged pheromones. Fragrance.

His heart was beating non-stop, making him eager to press his chest to avoid embarrassing his excitement.

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, and there was a hint of sweetness in the wave of light, which made Wei Xiangyang dizzy.

Yue Chu: "Your Highness, you are so gentle. "

The tips of Wei Xiangyang's ears flushed, he moved his position, then cleared his throat, and pretended to be calm and said, "I should have done it all. "

Wei Xiangyang: Am I right to say that? Won't it make Yue Chu angry? Is the answer too official? Doesn't it feel very flattering?

Although there are people who are engaged to be married, the innocence between Wei Xiangyang and Du Guzhou is unbelievable, not to mention such an intimate relationship, the two of them have never even held hands.