𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂

A certain white haired guy made his way to his family's household. It was finally time...

One thousand years has passed by rather painfully for both daughter and father. Both of them unable to see each other, they didn't even know that they were sealed and not dead. The place you were in was nothing but darkness, you were so lonely and sad. You missed your father and Uraume, you just hoped they're both okay.

Anyway...

The teacher known as Gojo Satoru walked into his house, being guided by a maid to a specific room to witness the unseal of the daughter of the curse king. He was aware of this since his ancestor, Mizuko, has wrote in his will that when Sukuna returns, the Gojo clan must take custody of the unsealed child and he hoped the person to take care of you would be a holder of the six eyes. And just like what Mizuko hoped for, Satoru is the one to look after you and make sure that you were kept safe and far away from Sukuna's hands.

You see, before Mizuko sealed you, he put a curse on you. Once you're free, all your memories about Sukuna and Uraume will be erased and you will be like a newborn baby with nothing but a blank mind.

The door to the locked room opened and the maid moved aside and bowed, "This is the room, Gojo sama." As she said that, Gojo smiled and dismissed her to be left alone with the box that contained you. He approached it and kneeled down, "So, little Y/N is in here, hm? Let's see how she looks like." Saying this, he slowly opened the lid of the box. A bright light came out of the box and Gojo could see a body forming out of this light. After the brightness disappeared, Gojo saw a little girl no older than six standing in front of him... You...

You looked around the unfamiliar place in confusion, "Where am I? Who... am I?" You thought, blinking a few times.

"Well, you're finally out."

Hearing the manly voice, you turned around and saw a white haired man with blindfolded eyes. The appearance somehow clicked something in your mind, like you have seen him from somewhere. A slight headache made you wince and hold your head, "Wh-Who are you?" You managed those words out after the pain disappeared. Gojo chuckled and petted your head, you felt a very familiar warmth from his hand that you liked, "I'm Gojo Satoru, I'm going to be your caretaker from now on little Y/N." As Gojo offered you a friendly smile, you pointed at yourself in puzzlement.

"My name is... Y/N?"

Gojo nodded his head, "Yup, that's your name name princess." After he said that, Gojo eyed your appearance more. You looked kinda dirty with this old kimono you were wearing and your hair was tangled and pretty long for a little girl. However and what caught his attention was your looks, "She kinda looks like Yuji kun, like she is his sister. But yet again she is the daughter of Sukuna we are talking about." He thought and stood up, holding out his hand for you to take, "Come along, princess. We need to clean you up." He smiled when you nodded and took a hold of his hand.

"OH MY DEAR GOD!! SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!"

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

Meanwhile...

Sukuna woke up to find himself in an empty place. As if it wasn't enough for him to be stuck in a body with a brat that can easily hold him back, he now was in emptiness.