Target: Omega Prince 16

The four of them sat in silence, and the atmosphere was very embarrassing for a while.     

In order to cultivate the friendship of the players, the competition requires them to eat and sleep together.

It's okay to sleep in the same room. There are two rooms, one for Yue Chu and Wei Xiangyang, and one for Du Guzhou and Luo An, which avoids conflicts.

This is the same meal……     

Luo An is a good friend of Du Guzhou, and he has also heard a little about the relationship between the three of them.

He is not the kind of talkative person, and he also has a headache in the face of this situation.

But it was really embarrassing to sit like this. After thinking about it, he looked at Yue Chu, who was smiling tenderly, and couldn't help but make two quick beats in his heart, and he had an idea.     

Luo An doesn't like inaccessible Omega like Wei Xiangyang, and prefers Yue Chu, who is gentle and watery.

Although Yue Chu once admitted to having a crush on Du Guzhou, it is hard to say about feelings. Who will go to the end depends on fate.

Omega who wants to pursue excellence must take the initiative. Now that he has this opportunity, he hopes that he will at least leave no regrets.     

Luo An plucked up the courage, picked up the kettle of tea on the table and stood up.     

Luo An looked at Yue Chu: “The herbal tea here is very delicious. I will pour you a cup and taste it. ”     

He was reaching out to take Yue Chu's water cup, but Wei Xiangyang quickly pressed the mouth of the cup with his eyes and hands.     

Wei Xiangyang sneered, his eyes as sharp as swords, eager to pierce this ill-intentioned guy.     
Wei Xiangyang: “You don't need to pour his water! ”     

Luo An's expression was inexplicable. He just wanted to pour Yue Chu a glass of water. Why...why did Wei Xiangyang look like catching a girl in bed.     

Wei Xiangyang's heart rolled, and he looked at Luo An coldly. He knew exactly what this guy was up to. Thinking of this, he pursed his lips tightly, not to mention what it was like in his heart.     

His Omega is so good, there are always guys who don't have long eyes who want to spy on him!     

Luo An didn't understand why he was hostile to Wei Xiangyang, but adhering to the attitude of playing a circle, he did not force it, but turned to Wei Xiangyang.     

Luo An: “Why don't I pour a glass for Your Highness first? ”     

Before Wei Xiangyang spoke, Du Guzhou frowned. Although he has a tense relationship with Wei Xiangyang, he is still a betrothed, and there is no room for other alpha to be courting.     

Du Guzhou pressed his wrist and picked up the pot, “I'll pour it for the Xianying, don't bother you. ”     

Luo An had to let go and let Du Guzhou take the teapot over, and sat back in his seat with an embarrassed expression on his face. Forget it, this matter is too complicated for him to handle.