Chapter 34

Yoongi POV:

"Wow! What a concert!" I exited the stage after our last show in Paris, eager to get out of my stage attire and to dinner with my soulmate. She had texted me right before the show, sending me a sweet good luck and it had touched my heart, making me smile and wanting to perform good enough that she would be proud of me. Stripping off my jacket, I handed it to the stylist Noona before grabbing my jeans and shirt from the rack I had placed them on right before the concert, something simple and comfortable seeing as the dinner with Y/N would be casual.

Heading towards the shower, I couldn't stop the feeling of excitement that was bubbling up in my chest. After Hoseok and Taehyung had left with Y/N this morning, Jimin couldn't stop talking about his date with our soulmate, our perfect it went, how happy he was and how he couldn't wait to see her tonight. His exuberance had been contagious and I couldn't help but grin along with him as his high energy spread through the room. I had been able to see the others were feeling the same way and it put me at ease to know that we weren't feeling jealous of each other. Sure there was going to be a little bit of envy that came with wanting to be the first to experience things with Y/N, but it wasn't anything that felt overtly negative. The knowledge of that had helped to dispel some of the last worries I had in my head.

After showering, I threw on my clothes and headed back towards the main room. Jimin and Jungkook were grabbing their stuff, ready to head in, followed by Taehyung and Hoseok. Everyone was in high spirits and I knew it was because of Y/N, because we knew we were going to see her, spend time with our soulmate. Dropping down on a chair, I pulled out my phone, scrolling through it, trying to keep myself busy. I sent Y/N a quick text, grinning when she responded almost right away.

  I sent Y/N a quick text, grinning when she responded almost right away

Giggling to myself at the cute exchange, I barely noticed when Namjoon sat next to me

Giggling to myself at the cute exchange, I barely noticed when Namjoon sat next to me. He was freshly showered and I could tell by the anxious tapping of his foot that he was ready to go. "You excited to see Y/N?" I couldn't help teasing him and he shoved my shoulder good-naturedly.

"Be nice hyung." Namjoon's voice was stern, but I could detect the amusement behind it. He studied my face for a moment then his eyes turned serious. "Um... Jin-hyung wants to join us for dinner. I let him know we were meeting Y/N and he said he still... still wanted to come."