Happiness Faded Away

(A/N: I've had my mind on some other books and I apologize for the long wait. Also, I just watched the "Harry Potter 20th Anniversary Special" and it was just so good!

I just hope they're doing a 25 year anniversary special in the future and that I would love to see because this special warmed my heart so much about how it was all coming to an end and how everyone got so emotional about it all.

Anyway, into the chapter we go!)

~Y/N POV~

Soon after Hermione and I's friendship getting fixed, she and I made plans to go on a date at Hogsmeade. I really looked forward to it because throughout the first and second year, I started having feelings for her.

I'm hoping that I get to confess at Hogsmeade when it's just the two of us and Ron and Harry don't get in the way. I really hope it goes well for the both of us.

While Harry was spending time with the Weasleys and Hermione, Marie and I were planning out a blueprint for Harry's new bedroom. I do have a couple of ideas and I hope Marie is good with them.

Although I just woke up and dressed, I ordered a cup of joe to wake myself up, but Marie noticed.

Marie: You're not tired, are you Y/N?

Y/N: No, I just need a cup of coffee to wake myself up.

Marie: Alright, good. So, I laid out a foundation of where Harry's bedroom is going to be and I need some ideas. You have any?

Y/N: I'd say find a wood that's similar to the floor that's in the house at the moment and try to find some colors for the walls. Let's do almost a khaki kind of color for all of the walls while using a kinda like brown door to go with the walls.

Marie: I like that. Now, the set up of his bedroom, where would we put the bed?

Y/N: I think the bed should be against the wall, just to give Harry some space to walk around. I'll let you decide what color the rug is because I won't be able to help since I'm going to school next morning.

Marie: I agree. I want to have Harry be loved like he never was while with those assholes.

Y/N: Me too. And seeing him get treated like dirt is something that just makes me go crazy.

Marie: Hey, I don't blame you Y/N. I really don't. I hope that the lawsuit is successful though.

Y/N: Same here. Right now, if you're alright with this, I want to take Hermione to Diagon Alley to get her an early birthday present.

Marie: Oh, what kind is it?

Y/N: I don't know. Maybe a cat, but I have to see if I have enough money.

Marie: You don't need to buy anything for Hermione. I thought your friendship with her is done though.

Y/N: Not anymore. We just fixed it not too long ago. Not just that, I'm actually starting to like her.

Marie: You're in love?

Y/N: Almost like that. I also asked her out for Hogsmeade.

Marie: Wow, good for you, Y/N! And here you go, I just signed the slip for you so you and her can have some... alone time.~

Y/N: Marie!

I turned red and I looked away to hide my blushing while Marie was just giggling. I really can't believe that Marie had to say "alone time". Seriously, 16 in England is the age of consent, I can't do it right now.