037 EPILOGUE

╭───── (🍀) CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN; EPILOGUE

THE SUN WAS BLARING THROUGH THE SILK WHITE CURTAINS INTO THE BEDROOM, on the side closest laid the figure of a sleeping woman with sprawled out green hair on the fluffy pillow.

She inhaled and exhaled softly as the sounds of birds chirping out the window woke her up. She let out a groan and rubbed her eyes, switching her body to lay on her back.

Keiko's head turned to her left side to see a mess of pink hair on the pillow next to her, soft breathing was heard from him.

She smiled tiredly at his sleeping form, Kusuo's back was facing her and his side was rising up and down ever so slightly.

Her body moved to face him, she shuffled closer and sneaked her arm around his lower waist and dug her head into his back, snuggling into him.

"Usually I'm the one to wake up first."

She groaned, softly slapping his chest, "You know I don't like it when you talk to me telepathically, Kusuo."

Kusuo suddenly shifted, he faced her and wrapped both his arms around her body in a protective manner, snuggling into her making his cheek rub against her head, "It's almost scary how you know when I'm not speaking out loud." He told her.

"It's your tone, that's why." She grumbled before lifting her head and giving him a soft peck on the lips. Before she could move away, he leaned in, giving her a much longer kiss.

However, the kiss was interrupted by the sounds of crying down the hallway.

"If I remember correctly." Kusuo started, "It's your turn to change Hotaru's nappy."

"Bastard..." Keiko muttered teasingly, "I won't be long," she picked up her phone on the side to look at the time, "Ugh, it's 5 in the morning. She will definitely fall asleep straight after I feed her, could make it darker in here so I can go back to sleep after?"

He pecked her nose, "Yes. I'll make you a tea too."

Keiko nodded and rolled out of bed, after leaving her bedroom she walked down the corridor and opened the door to her daughter room, she popped her head in to see Hotaru crying softly.

"Now, Now..." she cooed softly, she picked up her baby, gently holding the bundle of joy in her arms, "You want your nappy changed, don't you?" She asked in a sweet voice.