Chapter 18

Jackie's POV~

I rubbed my temples at all the racket in the Joker's warehouse. The whole gang meet up here to discuss the plan and they end up acting like animals! "Jonathan.." I groaned resting my head on his shoulder. Earning us a glare or two from Harvey.

Jonathan gave me a sympathetic looked and sighed. "They're idiots," we both spoke. I straightened up and cleared my throat loudly.

Bane didn't bother shutting up, Joker was laughing at his own joke, Red looked bored out of her mind, and Mr. Freeze was having an agruement with Harley...That was only SOME of the problems.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!" Red and I bellowed. Jonathan smirked.

     "About time," he muttered. Everyone froze and looked over at us.

     "We came here to discuss business, not to goof around and become pissed off at one another," Red pointed out, "Let's all sit down, and act like grown adults."

One by one everyone sat down at the table. Only a few light bulbs hung above us making the room a bit dim. "Cat, any suspicious behaviors or actions that we should know about the batman?" I asked to start us off.

"None. Although he has been laying low recently. I haven't spotted him all too much. He possibly could have gotten injured badly the last time we fought him. But, with all those nick nacks of his I would think he'd be fine," We all murmured over her answer.

     "Maybe he's scared one of us saw his identity," Jonathan whispered to me.

     "Maybe.." I whispered back.

"Any other notes we outta know about?" Mr. Freeze asked aloud.

"Yeah! I spotted little boy wonder snooping around in Crime Alley. It's like he's looking for someone," a familiar voice stated. We all turned around to see the doorway. How did he get out? "Oh yeah, by the way..Thanks for coming to get me," Eddie said with a huff. He walked toward us making Jonathan snake his arm around my waist.

      "Nice to see you again, Enigma," Clayface greeted.

Eddie nodded and sat in an empty chair joining us. "Now where were we! Oh, oh, I know! Since Batman is laying low like Cat said, we may be able to begin the plan early!" Joker yelled gleefully. Eddie raised his eyebrows in confusion. He's missed out on a lot hasn't he?

"Any news on that so far?" Red asked Jonathan and I with a small smile.

"Crow, would you like to tell the news to them?" Jonathan asked me.

"Jonathan and I decided who the Godparents would be," I smiled.

     "Godparents??" Eddie interupted.

     "Shut your face!" Harley yelled at him," Go on."

"Selina, Pamela, Harleen..you're all like sisters to me, but we decided who we thought would be a great mother-like role if anything happened to us. So, Pamela, would you like to be our child's Godmother?" I asked cautiously. Red's eyes gleamed and she looked around at everyone.

She rested back to us and grinned. "I would love to." Everyone cheered for us.

      "Now, why don't you tell who's the Godfather," I said to Jonathan.

"Victor and Edward. Both of you are highly intelligent men and very close to me. We both were quite flustered on who should be the Godfather. Only one of you made the cut..Victor, you saved Crow's life and I'm greatful. You've always been a great help to everyone. So Victor, would you like to be our child's Godfather?"

Mr. Freeze looked at the two of us carefully as if we spoke in a different language. "You want me to be a Godfather?" he asked us in astonishment.

       "Yes," I smiled.

       "Well...," he smiled softly to himself, "I would like that very much," he answered. Once again everyone cheered. Except for a very puzzled Eddie.

"Crow..you're pregnant?" he asked in disbelief.

       "Not yeeetttt!!" Harley said in a sing song voice. Harvey grumbled something. Cat sighed and leaned toward Eddie and explained the whole plan.

     Eddie chuckled," Jonathan already wanted to marry her, he bought the ring with me."

"Bought?" everyone asked amused.

      "Fine, fine, we stole it," Eddie replied annoyed.

        "You two will be setting up your wedding plans soons right?" Oswald asked us. Jonathan and I looked at eachother and nodded.

   "No formal crap!" Bane shouted.

"Trust me we'll make it as unique as possible," I replied with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm back from the dead!

I haven't been able to update anything since I was on Spring Break trying not to be a bum. I'm sure some of us faced that similar problem.

Anyways, their wedding will be taking place in a couple chapters, but that doesn't mean the story will be ending soon. We're still far away from "the end" *Hint hint nudge nudge*...

I promise one thing, the wedding will be crazy.