Target: Omega Prince 17

Semi-finals     

Imperial University sang all the way this year, and the selected players Li Yuechu, Wei Xiangyang and Du Guzhou all reached the semi-finals.

And this time in the draw, Yue Chu faced Du Guzhou, and the winner among them would advance to the final.    

 Yue Chu's fingers gently stroked his nameplate, and the dazzling golden light shone on his black hair, fainting a soft warm color.

Under the long eyelashes are a pair of gentle eyes like water, and the light is reflected in them like bright stars.

The corners of his mouth still had a charming smile, and his ruddy lips were slightly raised, as if there was no aggressiveness.     

The dark blue mecha suit perfectly outlines his lines, with a slender waist and long legs, which seem to be weak but flexible, and his beautiful muscles show that he is by no means as soft as ordinary people.     

Opposite him, standing was Du Guzhou, who was wearing the same combat uniform.

His neat short hair exposed his aggressive facial features, and his sharp eagle eyes cast unabashedly at Yue Chu.     

He pursed the corners of his mouth tightly, and did not underestimate Yue Chu Omega because of his identity.

A raging fighting spirit burned in his eyes, and his taut muscles were ready to go, just like a hunter hiding in a forest, staring at his prey and about to attack.    

Du Guzhou knew that this was a duel between him and Yue Chu, and he could only succeed and not fail.     

Yue Chu turned to his side and looked at Wei Xiangyang, who was standing on the players' bench looking at him nervously.

His eyes seemed to melt into the crushed starlight, which made Wei Xiangyang take two steps forward involuntarily, eager to rush across the cordon and hold his hand. .     

Yue Chu: “Xiangyang, do you think I will win? ”     

Wei Xiangyang replied without hesitation: "Of course, victory must belong to you. ”     

There was only Yue Chu's figure in the pupils of his eyes, which was so profound that it seemed to imprinted people in his heart, and it could not be erased by the passage of time.     

Yue Chu's red lips curled up, and her smile was charming, like the blue moon leisurely. He touched his lips with his fingers and gave Wei Xiangyang a flying kiss.     

Yue Chu: “I will win for you. ”     Yue Chu glanced at Du Guzhou with a deep smile, her eyes were extremely firm, and she was full of provocation. He put on his helmet, waited for the machine to be tested, and then entered the mecha.     

Du Guzhou snorted coldly. He and Yue Chu looked tired of each other, and they had long been accustomed to such provocations.

He looked at Wei Xiangyang with expectation, his heart beating slightly, and he also wanted to be encouraged.     
However, looking at the past in this way only made his heart slowly sink to the bottom, because Wei Xiangyang's gaze was completely on Yue Chu's body, and there was no intention to distribute it to him.