Chapter 17 | UA Sports Festival: Part 1

It took them about an hour to recap everything that happened during the attack. By the time they finished, it was already dark outside, so Vlad and Nezu excused themselves, leaving the pair alone once more. 

When the door shuts, C.C shakily gets up from where he was sitting, taking unsteady steps as the world in the corner of his vision starts to spin. 

"Why do you continue to try and stand even though I have told you not to?" Nightmare asked, walking over to help the shorter balance before he falls over. 

"I gotta be able to walk by the time classes start again. We only have a few days."

"You can attempt that tomorrow. For now you should rest to replenish your energy." Nightmare says, dragging C.C back over to the bed and forcing him to sit down. 

"Again with this! I know what I'm doing! Stop treating me like a child." C.C complained, trying to get out of the taller's grasp. 

"You are reckless, C.C. Do I need remind you of what you did to your arms?!" Nightmare argues, before freezing. 

C.C looks down at his arms, covered by long sleeves that covered even his hands. He then glances over at Nightmare's own arm, hidden beneath his own sleeve.

"I... apologize... I did not mean to bring that up." Nightmare mutters sitting down on the floor and resting his back against the side of the bed. 

C.C sighs, shifting on the bed so he was now sitting behind the animatronic. He grabbed the hat off the taller's head, placing it on the nightstand. "Nightmare, you're fine. Something like that has been long forgotten about."

"I hurt you quite often, don't I?" Nightmare asked quietly, going to sit on the bed as C.C made room for him. 

"You say that as if I haven't done the same." C.C responds, leaning over to pull out the hair tie keeping Nightmare's hair up, watching it tumble down his back. 

Nightmare groans, and although not really annoyed, flicks C.C's forehead playfully. 

"Hey!" C.C exclaimed, holding his forehead and glaring at the animatronic. 

Nightmare chuckles, laying down on the bed. "Go to sleep, I refuse to argue with you."

"I-" C.C gives an exasperated sigh, "Fine..."

~Two Days Later~

School was back in session, and the chatter of students could be heard as C.C and Nightmare made their way down the halls. C.C was still slightly unsteady on his feet, but it was only noticeably if you looked closely. He had reverted back to his child form, not wanting to explain to others about why he was older all of a sudden. (The students and other staff that know of him, not class 1-A)

They continued walking, but were stopped by a tired voice behind them. "Good morning to both of you."

They turn around, surprised to see Aizawa up and walking. He was covered with bandages all over his body, only small gaps on his face letting him see and breathe. 

"Um... it it really alright for you to be up Aizawa?" C.C asked, concerned. 

"Well, class isn't gonna teach itself, is it? Plus there's an important event coming up that I can't ignore."

"Uh- alright then."

The three walk to the classroom together, Nightmare pushing the door open so they could walk through. There were many gasps of surprise from the students when they saw Aizawa. 

"You're too much of a pro to get up after that!" Denki exclaims. 

"Does this mean that you are alright?" Iida asked.