3

AN: HI THIS IS THE CHAPTER THE BOYS ARE INTRODUCED TO US! LETS RIDE😎

  Rivers pov

I've laid in bed for the past hour trying to recharge my social battery before Jordan and I film. I decided to go downstairs and get some food even though we're probably gonna eat later.

As I was making my way downstairs I saw Noah in the kitchen also getting food. "Hey, where's mom and dad?"

"Business meeting." He says blankly staring at his phone.

"Still?" I swear they're always working.

"Yeah, they said they wouldn't be back till late and that we can go out tonight."

"Oh ok, how do you know all this and I don't?" Usually they update me throughout the day but I haven't gotten any texts from them. I haven't even heard from them since I left for school this morning.

Noah looked up at me with a confused look on his face. "They texted me. They didn't text you too?"

"No."

"Oh." Then he slips out a "Sucks to suck I guess."

"Jackass." I murmur under my breath. I make my way over to the fridge and grab a cheese stick. "I'm gonna go film with Jordan in a little. What are your plans tonight?"

He manages to put his phone down and actually engage in the conversation, which I learned to appreciate. "Uh I think I'm going over to Ethan's house. What are you filming?"

"A q&a, she saw the triplets post one and now she wants to film one too. What a simp." She's my best friend and I love making fun of her.

"Of course she does." Speaking lowly.

"Jealous?" I find it funny he has a little crush on J.

"Shut up." He spits back shaking his head.

I giggle a bit and give him a side hug before I make my way back upstairs to start getting ready. I started doing my makeup when I heard my phone buzz from my bed.

Will.

hey wyd tonight?

i'm about to go film a vid with jordan and then i'm not sure
wbu

as of rn nothing but i wanna see you tonight.

oh ok i'm not sure what time we'll be done filming but i'll lyk

well make sure it's before 10 because i'll be too tired after that

too tired for what? like just in general?

yeah somethin like that

I just left him on read after that. I knew exactly what he meant but I'm still upset with him about last night, not to mention how he acted today in class. I guess I didn't act the most mature either but what else was I supposed to do?

I finished my makeup and changed into a clean hoodie and sweatpants. I think i'm just gonna wear my hair down but bring a hair tie just incase. It was only 6:30pm but I called Jordan anyway to see if she was ready yet.

It rang for a about 5 seconds when I hear a "HEYYYY BITCH"

"Hey J I'm ready a bit early. Do you wanna just come scoop me now?"