𝟑𝟐 | 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞.

They're already inside the walls, Eren said to you

You finally understood what he meant.

It's been a little over twenty minutes since you've been locked in that brick room, handcuffed to chains stemming from the wall behind you. Though time didn't matter to you in that moment. You were stuck in your head, replaying that moment over and over and over. The moment you saw him.

For a moment, you almost thought you imagined it. That your brain conjured up an image of Porco's face and slapped it on a random soldier to soothe your racing mind. It was far too real to be a hallucination or a walking daydream though. Your sighting of Porco was real. There was no denying this fact.

But that wasn't what worried you.

What lurked in your worrisome mind was what was to come next. The bloodshed that could— will happen at any moment now. Because if Porco was there in that building with you, you could guarantee that everyone else wasn't too far behind.

You gulped.

A thick air of tension had been lurking among you the very moment your feet touched Paradis soil, stretching and straining until it was nothing more than a thin line of string. And it was ready to snap. The question wasn't if it would, but when.

So when it finally did, and the gates of Hell parted open, who are you going to fight beside? What goal are you going to fight for? You've been teetering on the boundary line this whole time, and you still haven't chosen a side to stand on yet. Are you standing with the Warriors, the Scouts, or Zeke's plan?

Time's ticking.

The jingling of keys stole your gaze away from the barred windows and to the heavy wooden door barricading you from the rest of the building.

The guards are back already?

You watched the knob twist before the door slowly parted open with a low creak.

His face was the last thing you expected to pop in.

"Porco?"

"(Y/n)!"