four.

valentina's pov- irl!

i woke up like three hours ago and got ready. i was planning on being productive today but instead, i'm sitting on my bed watching tiktoks. 

"i'm kinda hungry" i wondered out loud. i got up and went into the kitchen to make something. i looked through the pantry and found a box of mac and cheese and decided to make that. i put the water up and waited for it to boil. 

i leaned against the counter and went on tiktok. i was scrolling for a bit until i came across triplets on my for you page. i followed them because i thought that they were funny. i went through their account for a little bit and i saw that they had a youtube channel together.

i clicked on their most recent video and i made my mac and cheese. 

like two hours later or something idk

i've been watching their youtube videos for the past two hours. just as i was about to watch a new video somebody barged into my room. i looked up and saw lola and bella standing there. i looked at them, confused. we didn't have any plans today, none that i knew of at least.

"what are you guys doing here," i said

"if i'm gonna be completely honest, we thought u were dead"  lola responded, with a serious look on her face.

"what"

"you weren't responding to us, we got scared," bella said while jumping on my bed.

"aw you guys care about me that's so sweet," i said while pouting. they laughed and isabella shoved my shoulder and rolled her eyes,

"shut up"

"okay, actually tho why weren't you responding to us" lola said

"sorry i found these triplets youtube channel, the sturniolo triplets! i've literally just been binge-watching their videos they are hilarious," i said. 

"wait really? i think i know them!"

"yeah, i think that's their name. how come we never knew u knew them" 

"i don't tell you guys everything," lola said while rolling their eyes.

"well we thought you did," isabella said while playfully frowning. "anyways can we watch them? i wanna see who they are and stuff"

"sure" i grabbed my tv remote and sat in between my two best friends. i turned one of their videos on and we sat there and watched a bunch of their videos.

authors note!

i hate this chapter but i felt rlly bad for not updating lol sorry i had a bunch of hw and tests this week! i'm gonna try to do a chapter every day (sometimes two depending on the length of the chapter). if i don't sorry! i probably was just really stressed out that day or had a bunch of work to do.

valentina knows who they are! very exciting i think 🥰

anyways i hope u enjoyed!! love u all :)