iSpy (2)

He paced back and forth before once more before quickly grabbing me up by my arm. His huge hand squeezed my bicep as he forcefully dragged me out of the motel room door.

Looking down at the bullet ridden body as we passed, I mentally took a sigh of relief. The body laying in the pool of its own blood was unfortunately a housekeeper, but fortunately not my sister.

After making our way down the stairs he pushed me into the bright orange Lamborghini truck, before quickly speeding away. The ride was silent, every once in a while i would glance in the passenger view mirror to see if my sisters were actively following us but I couldn't tell with it being so dark.

The car pulled up to what seemed and smelled like a junkyard. There were barely any street lights, and the only good source of light was beaming from his headlights. I took both my lips into my mouth as he put the gear in park.

"What is this?" I asked, uneasily. "Don't fucking worry about it." He growled while getting out and slamming the drivers door. A few seconds later I found myself being yanked out once again by my arm.

"You don't have to pull on me like that." I tried pulling my arm back, but he only gripped it tighter and swung me on the ground. Crackling sounds filled the air as I fell against a pile of empty soda cans. I could feel my blood slowly starting to boil, dealing with this nigga was really starting to blow me. "Oo you lucky I didn't kill you when I had the chance." I muttered.

He walked closer to me before bending down with one arm resting on his knee. As he hovered over me his chains dangled in my face only centimeters away from hit. He laughed in my face maniacally, but it was short lived once I spit in his face, followed by a kick.

"Ahh." He groaned, grabbing his face as he fell back on the ground. Instinctively I got up to run past him but i was knocked to the ground by a blow to my head. "fuck." I groaned grabbing the back of my head. After a few seconds I fell unconscious.

Melo
My hand wiped the blood that ran from my nose, once I sat up.

"You a bitch." A voice behind me spoke followed by laughter. I turned around to see none other than my two brothers Lonzo and Gelo standing behind me and over Victoria. Gelo removed the blunt from his mouth before passing it to Lonzo, and walking over to me.

"She was hoeing yo ass. When you gonna grow some balls and start ending nîggas lives like we taught you?"

I rolled my eyes. That shit just wasn't in me.

"You know that nigga ain bout it G. Whose broad is this anyway?" Zo walked up to us after ashing the blunt out on Victoria's cheek. She groaned a bit, but was still too blacked out or weak to do anything about it.

Destiny
I chewed on the inside of my cheek to hold myself back from saying anything. Mya and I watched as one of the three niggas swung on Victoria as she tried to escape.

"That sounds like the older Ball brothers." Mya whispered as they began to speak to each other.

Now that was a problem.

The youngest brother was dumb and reckless. Easily to manipulate and sure as hell should've been an easy kill. However, his older brothers were a totally different breed. They were built for this street shìt. Lonzo was the brain while, Gelo was the brawn. They worked together perfectly and were unfortunately going to be hard to take out. This wasn't something we were going to be able to do by ourselves. We needed Monet.

We watched closely from behind a pile of lord knows what watching as they carried Victoria's body into a shed like building.

Victoria

I gasped for air after feeling a cold and wet sensation cover my body. I tried to move but was bound to a computer chair by rope and duct tape.

The Melo kid stood in front of me glaring with an empty bucket in his hand, presumably which was once filled with the cold water he threw on me.

"Look whose awake." A voice from behind me made his presence known. My eyes trailed his body from head to toe and instantly I recognized who he was. He was the middle brother. His hair dangled in front of his face with small braids, and a toothpick sat between his pretty ass teeth. This muscular tatted arms flexed as he had them crossed against his chest. And he had a mean ass stare that couldn't make you help but to fall in a trance with his pretty ass eyes.

I hate to say it but I think I like him better then Melo.

"Aye Melo!" Another voice yelled out, making him leave the room.

LiAngelo and I stared each other down, I couldn't tell if it was hatred or lust but I was hoping for the latter.

I know you're like Victoria how can you be horny at a time like this? This man has beat you, tied you up, and tortured you.

I like that kinky shit, what can I say 🤷🏾‍♀️.

I watched as he returned the looks, looking me up and down but his eyes seemed to stop in one place before a smile creeped on his face.

"You horny or some?"

Gasp, can he read minds?

"No, why?" I rolled my eyes, pretending to be disgusted. Can't let the enemy know I'm falling for him.

"Your nipples say otherwise." He chuckled again licking his lips. I'd squeeze my legs together if they weren't already any closer.

"News flash dumbass, your brother poured cold water on me. Do you not know how a woman's body works?" I smirked.

He laughed to himself rubbing his chin, looking away. He was falling for me, it was obvious.

"Girl, I could make your body work in ways you didn't even know was possible." Spoke smooth and nonchalantly he looked down at his phone.

"Then show me." I dared with a smirk, making him look at me in surprise.

*
Idk where I'm going with this.

I think I'm horny or some lmfao cuz this turned way into left field, my goodness. 😭😭💀💀💀

I'm not editing it so if it's typos pretend I didn't make a typo !!!