Two times the crush.

I have no plan for this, so this one may be shorter than my usual, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

No Yandere today, maybe later!

Artwork by me, if its not at the top for some stupid reason, it'll be at the bottom!

This is totally self indulgent. Well, most of my fanfics are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You worked as a night guard at The Grand Pizza Plex. The pay was great, and you didn't have to deal with snobby moms, bratty kids or all of the crowds.

Each guard had their own assigned area, yours was to watch over the daycare. Making sure no one hid in the ball pit again. Even leaving a helping hand with the messes the children had left behind.

And, you were meant to keep the rowdy daycare attendant company. The poor guy hated being alone, he was programmed to be as extroverted as possible.

You'd mostly sit at the daycare desk, watching the sun themed jester jump around from a play structure to another, finding any toys that may have been left behind.

Sunny loved to talk. He'd go on and on about his day and all of the fun games he played that day. He greatly appreciated the help when you offered it. Toddlers could be a handful, especially if there were more than five.

You assumed that's another reason why he was so tall, being nine foot four had its advantages.

He could reach for any of the kids who'd be far too scared to come down from the colorful tubes and slides. And from his height alone, he could keep an eye on all of them at once. He always made sure to count them all every hour.

Luckily, he grew into the habit of ducking under the plastic bridges as to not smack his rays or face into anything.

His height could be intimidating if he stood straight, but he liked to crouch to make himself seem smaller as to not scare the kids.

He was.. Much more different than the Glamrocks. While their movements could be more.. Robotic. He moved like a hyper child would after they ate ten cookies at once.

His design.. You loved it. He's grown on you, you adored the sun man. Just seeing him skip over to you when you started your shift, always made you smile.

Just keep him happy, and keep the lights on. Its all you had to worry about.

You sat at your desk, with Sunny behind you, his hands resting on either side of you. His head hovering over your shoulder.

"Sunny, what do you think? Should we invite him to our island?" You ask him with a smile, moving your portable game system to show him the screen.

Animal crossing was how you spent your free time when you had no idea what to draw. Another one of your hobbies to keep your mind busy. You'd bring it to work when the nights felt slow, Sunny loved watching you play it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! He looks like a teddy bear! Perfect addition! Perfect! Perfect!" He replies, practically vibrating in excitement behind you.

You snort at that. "Alright, he'll be moving in tomorrow. Until then, we should really work on the beach. Its really plain."

He leans in closer behind you, one of his rays brushing against your cheek. "I think a little art studio would be perfect my sunshine!"

"You got it!"

Time flies when you're having fun, because your faz watch beeped. Signaling it had just turned two am.

Sunny hummed at the sound. "Hey Sunbite?"