Target: Omega Prince 21

Yue Chu opened his eyes, resisted the dizziness and supported his body, and heard the crisp sound of metal collision, only to find that there was an iron chain on his wrist to tie him to the head of the bed.     

He raised his eyebrows with interest, and then turned his gaze to the person who had been sitting there like a statue.     

Yue Chu: "Du Guzhou, what do you mean? ”    

 I have to admit that he still underestimated Du Guzhou a little bit.

This person keenly discovered his intention to escape, waited patiently on the way, and directly robbed him.     
Du Guzhou was silent, his eyes were as bright as stars in the dark light, but they were covered with thin ice, exuding a cold air.     

He spoke, but his voice was hoarse: "Sorry, it was my negligence. ”     

He promised that there would be no accidents in Yue Chu, but he didn't expect that the plan would not keep up with the changes. Not only did something happen, but also a big event happened.     

Du Guzhou knew that he could not let Yue Chu return to the shelter, so he could only temporarily lock people at home and take strict care of them.     

Yue Chu shook the iron chain in her hand, and the corners of her mouth curled mockingly.

Du Guzhou was still too naive. He thought that no one could see through his actions, but as everyone knew, the Du family had already learned of his intentions.

Not only did he not intend to stop him, he also used cruel measures to avoid making waves again.     

He turned his gaze and said lightly: "Then let me go. ”     

Du Guzhou shook his head slowly. He couldn't do it. If Yue Chu was let go now, then he would return to Xiangyang and continue to bewitch him.     

Yue Chu sat up straight and rubbed his sore temples. The side effects of the medicine made him have a headache and half of his face was numb.     

Yue Chu: “It makes no sense for you to do this. Even without me, Xiangyang would not be with you. The problem between you is not with outsiders, but with you. ”     

Du Guzhou's jaw tightened, and dissatisfaction flashed in his eyes.     

What's wrong with him? He loves Wei Xiangyang so much, respects him, protects him, and treats others with kindness. In his life, apart from his career and family, the most important thing is the sun. Isn't this enough? !    
 Yue Chu laughed, coughing constantly because of the injury to her chest, so that she had to lie back and cover her chest to prevent herself from laughing again.    

Looking at the ceiling, he sighed, and looked sideways at Du Guzhou, with a touch of pity and provocation in his eyes.     

“Did you do it? ”     

If it was done, what happened to Zhou Ran; if it was done, why didn't he support Wei Xiangyang to participate in the competition; if it was done, how could he leave Omega alone by a remote lake.     

The so-called love and respect are not to talk about it, but to take practical actions to do it.     

What's more……     

Yue Chu smiled leisurely: "So you lost, because with me, Wei Xiangyang is the first. ”     

Du Guzhou stood up angrily, strode to the side of the bed, and stared at Yue Chu condescendingly, his eyes filled with choppy negation.