Chapter 11

The Treat of Incoming Bad Actions

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT, (MINOR BUTT STUFF)

   IT WASNT LONG TILL I straddled his waist on the floor of his daughter's bedroom.

   "We shouldn't be doing this" I spoke but he just shut me up with another mind-blowing kiss. A knock on the door brought us back to reality. The door opening made us jump apart, it was Sage holding a tiny piece of bread.

   I fixed my tussled hair as he looked at us with a confused face, "Papa, Dinner is ready, Zio Alex told me to get you because he's really hungry and he doesn't want to wait" (Uncle)

   "I'll be there in a minute, Figlio" Roman cleared his throat and his son just stood there. (Son)

   "Zio Dario gave me 50 dollars to not leave until you come down with me" He took a bite of the bread in his hand with a smirk on his face.

   "I'll give you 100 dollars if you leave right now" Roman bargained with him desperately trying to cover his boner. Sage stuck out a hand and flexed his fingers in a 'give me it' gesture.

   Roman sighed and dug into his pocket pulling out a crisp 100 dollar bill which he placed into Sage's small hand. The little boy giggled putting the paper into his pocket and his giggles could be heard going down the halls.

    I busted out laughing, "What the hell are you laughing at?"

   "He's just a mini-you, they both are" I pressed another kiss to his lips and got up from the floor. He looked at me baffled.

   "Aren't you going to fix this?" He pointed to his erection poking out of his pants. I gave him a long look before shaking my head.

   "You heard the kid, dinner is ready" He yelled as I walked out the door.

   "I'll get you back for this!" I just chuckled lightly going down the hallway.

   I got to the dinner table where two chairs were empty and they were right next to each other, I saw many familiar faces around. Alex and Nayomi sat next to each other being all lovey-dovey, Dario was discussing something with a few men, and Dakota, my old dog friend sat in the corner eating out of his bowl.

   Brendan and Taylor sat near the end of the long table with their hands interlocked on the table. Rhyia and an unfamiliar man were serving themselves glasses of wine but he looked particularly a lot like Ethan. The youngest of the sibling trio.

   I sat down and all eyes went to me, "Wheres Roman?" Alex asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. It wasn't long until a tall figure with black hair, olive skin, and blazing green eyes sat next to me.

   "Finally! Can we start eating now?" Alex exclaimed placing a napkin over his lap. Nayomi lightly slapped his chest.

   "Sorry for my tardiness, you may begin" He spoke in a rather...sour voice.