Chapter 70

Chiyo pov
"The Fourth Great Ninja war is finally over."

"Yea all that's left...." Old man path nods, "All right this part is for Naruto and Sasuke its just like we talked about. After sealing my Kaasan away have the answers you've given me before changed?" I raise a brow sort of confused on what there talking about. The two in question glance at each other before looking back at old man path.

"My answer is still the same and I'm sorry super gramps but after fighting Kaguya. There's just one thing I feel strongly about. I'm just really happy that my Kaachan was Kushina Uzumaki. Kaguya was different from anyone I've ever fought against its like she didn't have a heart at all." Probably because she doesn't have the greatest experience with people.

"Now Sasuke the rest is up to you." I narrow my eyes at his blank expression something doesn't feel right to me. His eyes drift to mine, "Ya alright but before that I'm executing the current Five Kage that are inside the Tsuki-no-me." I clench my jaw, "And you tailed beast I'm putting you under my control. then eventually I'll get rid of you aswell"

"Why you brat!!" Kurama roars bring up one of his paws to strike Sasuke. But in an instant the pattern of his Rinnegan appears in all of there eyes. Some of them groan trying to resist being controlled.

"Naruto, Chiyo it is just as I feared. I'm afraid I cannot stay in this world any longer. I shall soon fade away." Naruto nods, "I apologize for this as well but we're not going to end up like your kids. Because I am not Asura, Sasukes not Indra and Chiyo is not Kimiko." Kakashi-nii takes a small step forward, "Sasuke don't tell me after all of this you are still seeking revenge." Sasuke turns to him, "I'll admit at one time all that I wanted was to seek vengeance and destruction. But now things are different I want to destroy but then I want to rebuild. A village without darkness, I'll reform the shinobi world. Do you understand what I'm talking about its revolution."

"So that's what your declaration of becoming Hokage was this whole time was then. You've been planning on killing the five kage." He doesnt say a word to me but I feel his chakra spike once more.

"Planetary Devastation!" The tailed beast get lifted off the ground, pieces of earth surrounding them just like Kaguya.

"Because of this war I have become quiet familiar with the abilities and uses of the Rinnegan. And all those who where in my way are gone except you two Naruto, Chiyo." I walk over to Naruto's side, "First off let the tailed beast go I mean they just now got there freedom back. I'm friends with all of them so they aren't going to cause any trouble."

"You still don't get it do you Naruto." I sigh, "Naruto think about it your now sort of the jinchuriki of all the tailed beast. There chakra is in you if Sasuke wants to get rid of the tailed beast he'll have to get rid of the chakra inside of you and there is only one way." The bastard smirks at me, "And he knows I will not just sit by and let him carry out his plans. Especially since he is going to come for you first." He begins to walk away, "Let's move this somewhere else shall we."

"Wait Sasuke." Kakashi-nii tries to walk after him, but even though he no longer has the sharingan. The amount of time he spent using it during our battle with Kaguya has taken it toll. He collapsed on his knees, "Kakashi-sensei!"

Sakura rushs over to his side, her eyes begin to water as she glares at his back. Her bottom lip quivers slightly, "Damn it Sasuke don't you care how much we want you back with us! Look at the lengths Naruto, Chiyo and Kakashi-sensei have gone for you! Do you even have a heart anymore?!" He looks over his shoulder, "You really are still so annoying." Before I can react his chakra spikes again and Sakura falls onto her back.

I rush over to her, my heart breaking slightly at the look of pain on her face. Tears still stream down her cheeks, "What the hell Sasuke what type of Genjutsu did you put her in!? And did you even have to put her in one at all!!"

"If I didn't place her in one than she would have followed us and have gotten in the way." He paused for a second, "And she is Chiyo's weakness I'm not a shinobi if I don't take advantage of that." Touma roars in anger while my hands tremble with rage as I place one on Sakura's forehead. I watch as Sakura expression changes to a more relaxed one and the tears stop falling. Sasukes chakra signature begins to move away from us.

"I made a promise to Sakura and Chiyo a long time ago. And well sensei you already know my nindo. Im going to go....." His hesitates, "Chiyo?...."

He says in a much softer tone, but I don't respond. Soon his chakra begins to move away too. I rest my hands in my lap, I can't release her from the genjutsu just yet. Otherwise she would stop me from what Im going to do. I rip a piece of my shirt and wipe the dry tear stains from her cheeks.

"Imouto are you....all right?" But I simply bend down placing a gentle kiss on Sakura forehead before standing up. I walk away a few feet from them before stopping.

"Kakashi." I say in a montone voice, ignoring the waver in his chakra. He clears his throat slightly, "What is it Chiyo?"

"Please keep an eye on Sakura until she wakes up. When she does she'll feel slight pain in her head so don't let her get up too fast. It will pass in a few seconds then she will be fine." I clench and unclench my fist, "Chiyo what are you planning to do?"

I can't help but chuckle a little, "I let him off very easily when he broke not only my trust but Kasumi's when he used her to capture me. He used Chidori on me three times while I was escaping. I could have attacked him back but I didn't. I could have dragged him back by force when we ran into him at Orochimaru's hideout. I saved him from being blown up by Deidara. I even refused to let the hidden cloud hunt for him when they asked angering the Raikage. I helped him take down Danzo....no more Kakashi I'm done."

"Chiyo don't do anything you will regret later." He warns, I look at him over my shoulder my Kengengan activating. Touma's chakra mode activating, "Oh no I'm not going to regret any of this one bit. I've been way too kind to that fucking Uchiha. This time he's pushed me too far, so I'm going to make him regret pissing me off."

Flames lick at my feet, "And all of his damn nonsense ends now." I take off without another word ignoring Kakashi's shouts of protest.

The only thing me and Touma are thinking about is punching him in the face repeatedly. Just you wait you little shit your going to regret crossing paths with me this time.