Target: Omega Prince 23

Five years later     

“How long do you have to linger? ”    

Yue Chu helplessly poked the person lying on his shoulder to death, with a smile in his eyes.

He clearly said reproachful words but with infinite pettiness, which made people feel numb when they heard it. I can't wait to drown in it.     

Wei Xiangyang rubbed his neck socket, took a deep breath of Yuechu's pheromone, and his beautiful and sharp face was full of lazy obsession.

He hooked his fingers to the golden buttons on the neckline of Yue Chu's shirt, trapping people tightly in his arms, reluctant to let go.     

Five years of experience have made this young man look a lot more mature.

His original height, which was about the same as Yue Chu, has also grown by several centimeters, and he has suddenly turned his head-up view into a top view.     

The exquisite face is still so beautiful that it is shocking, but it is so cold that people dare not look directly. If it weren't for remembering that this is an Omega, I am afraid that many people would regard him as a top alpha.     

In contrast to Wei Xiangyang, Yue Chu has not changed much. She still has a warm and soft smile, and she is very popular wherever she goes.    

 Thinking of this, Wei Xiangyang tightened his arms again, and the jealousy in his heart was about to flood.     

Why is his Yue Chu so likable.     

In the past few years, Wei Xiangyang has successfully entered the army with the support of the Du family, and used his strong strength to keep everyone who watched the jokes closed, and his reputation among the people has risen greatly.

Although Omega has no inheritance rights in the traditional concept, the people do not care about who will be the emperor, but whether the person who ascends to the throne can bring them a better life. He has done this better than the other three princes, and of course, the publicity is indispensable.     

However, the growth of the external image is far from comparable to the change of the internal image.

The former Wei Xiangyang was cold and arrogant, which always reminded Yue Chu of the spotted tiger in the jungle.

It was dangerous and charming, making people want to get close but afraid of being hurt.

But now……    

Yue Chu moved his shoulders, but the person stuck behind him remained motionless, like a piece of cowhide candy, and he couldn't tear it off.     

Wei Xiangyang: “Are you annoying me? ”    

 Here we go again, here we go again!     
Even if Yue Chu was in love, ah, no, he was originally going to be in love but was intercepted by the general, and he couldn't bear the problem of Wei Xiangyang.     

Yue Chu, who was extremely eager to survive, replied without hesitation: "Of course not, how could I annoy you. But you still have important things to do next, and I'm afraid you will delay it. ”