Part 12

Y/n was in the living room playing with her new kitten that Ran named "Pussy" because

Y/n couldn't speak, and he thought it would be funny.

Sanzu glared at Kokonoi for the last few hours to get the cat, and Kokonoi avoided eye contact with Sanzu.

———

'Okay, servant, you are now my minion and will attack people. I say to attack, got it?' Y/n said in baby talk while the kitten was playing with a ball of yarn. (This has nothing to do with the chapter, but this is giving off big Izana vibes)

You were staring at the car when Ran came and sat by you so he could play with the kitten, too. ' this bitch is trying to steal my servant, ' you thought as you grabbed a block and threw it at him, and it hit him right in the face.

"Y/n, you can't just throw things when you're mad," Ran said, but you weren't listening and glaring at him for trying to steal your servant.

Sanzu finally wasn't having it and put you in timeout in your high chair. 'What is this?' you thought as Sanzu put you in the high chair and buckled you in. That's when he pulled out his 'New Mothers' book again and started reading it.

'The book is brainwashing him,' you thought as you tried to get out of the high chair. 'What is this? Why can't I get up?' you felt as you started to make baby noises to get everyone's attention. Everyone looked but then looked away because you were in timeout, except Ran, who looked at you. 'Got it, that's my ticket out,' you thought as you started crying and looking at Ran to save you from time out.

You could see the guilt in his eyes as you started reaching for him, trying to get him to get you out of the chair.

"Sanzu, you should let her out of time out," Ran said

"No, the book says to keep her in time out for 2 minutes," Sanzu noted while reading the book.

————-

2min (later)

"Okay, Haruka, let's get you out of there," Sanzu said as he got up and walked over to you. You were crying like crazy and feeling betrayed by how Ran didn't get you out.

Sanzu picked you up and sat you on the couch while trying to comfort you, but you were not having it and were trying to wiggle your way away from him. But Sanzu didn't let you go and rubbed your back as you continued crying.

"Haruka, we don't throw things at others, okay," Sanzu said coldly.

"BAD!" you yelled. Sanzu was shaken by what you said as you finally got out of his grip and crawled under the coffee table.

That's when the book fell from the coffee table, and you saw your chance. You grabbed the book and ripped up the pages, ensuring it was unreadable. Sanzu eventually got the book back from you, but it was too late. It was destroyed.

Sanzu got you out from under the coffee table, sat with you on the couch again, and started patting you back again.

"I think someone just is cranky and needs a nap," Sanzu said

'Like hell, I'll never fall asleep,' you thought as you closed your eyes and fell asleep. 

Authors notes 📝
I hope you liked the chapter 😊