Chapter 1: Death welcome to sign up for escape game

The out-of-control truck banged head-on with its horn.

Su Xiaoxi was pierced by the sun-like light from the car lights and his pupils dilated, and many pictures flashed in his mind for a moment.

I remembered that my parents lighted her birthday candles in the villa just now, and the ends of their smiled eyes were covered with creases at some point.

I remembered the British short-blue cat that she raised not long ago stretched out and basked in the sun, fluffy like a soft ball, lying at her feet.

I remembered that three years ago when Fu Senmiao, a teenager she had a crush on, confessed to her, a car rushed towards the two of them uncontrollably, just like this moment.

He pushed her away without hesitation.

he died.

Su Xiaoxi was very smart, and she soon discovered from clues that Fu Senmiao's death was not an accident.

This is a plot by the rich.

They wanted a certain core technology that Fu Senmiao, a genius teenager, had researched and mastered.

Fu Senmiao was unwilling to trade.

So there will be scramble, murder.

Fu Senmiao was an orphan, and his death was determined to be a car accident, and there would be no relatives to track him down.

His life is as humble as an ant to the rich who turn their hands over the clouds and rain.

Only interests are paramount.

But Fu Senmiao is the shining young man in Su Xiaoxi's eyes.

So in the past three years, she took time out of her busy schedule to plan a revenge.

Unlike Fu Senmiao, Su Xiaoxi was born in a wealthy family and her parents were worth over 100 million. She is Bai Fumei, coupled with her super high double quotient, she has become a great killer.

However, now in a society under the rule of law, she will not do things that violate the law and discipline like the maggots she despised.

She just cultivated into top green tea, gained their trust, played with them, and finally let them die socially.

Those rich people who regard their lives as ants will become ants for the rest of their lives and cannot hold their heads up.

And she is still simple, cute and beautiful.

The long whistle sound is as sharp as it can pierce the eardrum.

In the white light, Su Xiaoxi seemed to see Fu Senmiao again in a daze.

The boy with a fair complexion, with a radiant and dazzling appearance, will forever live at the age of seventeen.

Student Fu, I avenge you.

But I'm only twenty years old, and my life hasn't started yet.

What a pity.

[Do you still want to live? ]

-think.

[If it can be resurrected, are you willing to pay any price? ]

-It depends.

[very good. You have obtained the qualification to participate in the **** escape game. You have won nine games and can be successfully resurrected. If you fail, you have to stay in **** and work for 500 years without reincarnation. Are you willing to participate? Please select a channel within 30 seconds. ]