Target: Blood King 2

The blood moon rises high, the dark sky is dotted with a few dim stars sporadically, and the bell rings at midnight, which represents the beginning of the most lively time of the blood clan.

Yue Chu stood quietly in the corner, his soft smile made him non-aggressive, his slightly narrowed eyes covered his thoughts, and his long black eyelashes blinked lightly, making people mistakenly think that this fifth-generation pure-blooded character from an unknown place is shy and gentle.

Most of the kinsmen swept past him without interest, and then cast their eyes on the center of the hall.

It was the protagonist of this world-Hino who was standing among the stars and the moon.

When Xiao Xiong saw him, his eyes were already shining, and he turned in circles happily, eager to rush over and confess to him.

Xiao Xiong: "Host, this is Hino, the prince of the blood clan. I specially arranged for you to return to the point in time when he and Anna haven't met yet.

As long as you dedicate your tea art, you can definitely take him down! "
Speaking of this, Xiao Xiong raised his chest with confidence, and assured Yue Chu a hundred times.

Yue Chu Yixing raised his eyes dimly, and then looked away with little interest.

As the protagonist, Hino is naturally very handsome. Gold is the favorite color of the blood clan.

It is obviously a monster born in the dark, but it yearns for the sun, and the blood prince with blond hair is naturally the favorite of heaven, which makes countless blood clan obsessed.

He has deep facial features and a slender figure. Just standing there is a luminous body, which constantly attracts everyone's attention.

This prince loves white clothes very much. He is dressed in plain white with phnom penh, simple and elegant, like the white snow on the top of a mountain, which makes people want to look up.

But he is not Yue Chu's type at all. It is also arrogance. Wei Xiangyang's pride is accompanied by innate nobility. It is not a lofty look down, but a faint sense of alienation, which makes people feel disgusted.

However, Xino's arrogance carried a sharp look, but he still carried the immaturity of a greenhouse flower and the arrogance of a frog at the bottom of the well, which made him less likable.

What's more......

Yue Chu commented critically on his appearance, which was less than one-third of Wei Xiangyang's, making him completely uninterested.

It seemed that Yue Chu's passive slowdown could be seen, and Xiao Xiong was so anxious that a fire was lit on top of his head.

Is there a mistake? !

Look at how beautiful that long golden hair is, look at how handsome that Yingting nose is, and look at how great that perfect figure is!

Is Yue Chu blind? How can he be blind if he can't even see the protagonist!

Thinking of this, Xiong Xiong's face turned green, shouldn't this guy want to be green, right? This, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this......