Target: Blood King 3

Yue Chu was holding a light blue moonlight cup in her hand.

The clear liquid reflected a beautiful light through the beautiful thin wall.

There was also an emerald mint leaf on it, which exuded a faint fragrance.     
This is the sixteenth time that the little maid has stared at him.

It is true that the newborn calf is not afraid of tigers, and she is not worried that if she encounters a cruel master, she will be torn to pieces in an instant.     

Yue Chu took a sip of the sour and astringent wine and put the glass on the table.     

“Salu, do you have a problem with me? ”     

Yue Chu asked with a chuckle, which made the little maid a little bolder. She stared with her round eyes wide, trying to spy on Yue Chu's mood, but lowered her head guiltily when she met the blood-filled eyes with gentle emotions.    

 Salu picked up the rag and wiped her hands, and stood in front of Yue Chu with her hands and feet tied.

Although she was a little scared, she still said unconvincingly: “I heard everyone say that Prince Xino was reprimanded by the king because of you, my lord. Prince Hino is a good man, please don't bully him! ”     

The little maid seemed to be sincerely worried about Xino, so she raised her head very boldly and plucked up the courage to say these words.     

Yue Chu raised his brows slightly, he? Bully Hino? Where did all these rumors come from?     

“Is there anything else? ”     

The little maid looked at him in confusion, and thought for a long time before stumbling and said,

“Also... It is also said that you are the same five generations of pure blood as Prince Hino, which is a great threat to the prince's status. However, the prince was obviously cultivated by the king himself. He is powerful and gentle. How could he be replaced by you! ”     

Yue Chu tapped her fingers, her long white jade fingers became softer and brighter on the champagne-colored armrests.

It seems that the identities of the five generations of pure blood are really very different.

Even if Rafa ignores and suppresses him so much, these rumors still spread.     

A stream of light flashed under his eyes, and a plan took shape in his heart.     

Yue Chu: “How do you know that Prince Xino is very gentle? I am afraid that it is difficult to meet him as you. ”     
A little starlight appeared in Salu's eyes, and a happy smile appeared on the girl's face as tender as a flower.    

 “It was just a chance encounter. At that time, I was still a blood slave. I was limp on the ground because I had just been sucked too much blood. It was Prince Hino who helped me up. I will always remember his smile at that time, his golden hair was more brilliant than the most beautiful sunshine, and he gently asked me if I had any pain from falling. ”     

Speaking of this, Salu said with a serious expression: "Prince Hino is so gentle to a little blood slave, he must be a very gentle person. ”