v. venice, italy

CHAPTER FIVE
Venice, Italy
{🎻}

WHEN THEY arrived in venice, Kalani sent one last smile to Peter before walking off to find MJ. Kalani trailed behind MJ and Brad as they walked through the airport.

After getting their bags checked and somehow losing Peter, they were on a boat, driving past big beautiful building.

Kalani had her phone out, taking pictures of her surroundings, she often did that so she could print them out and Fran them all over her wall at home.

Kalani felt someone watching her; her head snapped back to see Peters turned away from her direction. A small smile came onto her face and she thought about him staring at her.

They rode the boat until the came across a run down hotel building, construction was happening all around it and it smelt gross.

When the group walked into the hotel the floor was flooded with water, and a cat meowed.

"This place is sinking"

One of the teachers walked up to the front "okay, we are going to drop our bags off and we're gonna meet at the da Vinci museum at 3, okay let's go!"

When Kalani walked over to the cat she patted it "you think I can sneak you back home?"

"Kalani do not steal that cat!"

🎻

Birds flocked around as the group of teenagers walked along the pathways to the museum.

Pigeons landed on Kalani and MJ as Brad took photos of them for the yearbook. "I swear if one of these shits on me I will riot" Kalani spoke carefully

🎻

Peter walked into a shop, "Hi I'm looking for a—" he stopped for a moment "a yellow rose necklace"

🎻

When Peter walked out of the shop, Kalani handed him a milkshake before drinking her own. "Italy has good milkshakes, and I remember you saying you liked blue heaven ones so I got you one" she smiled

Peter looked at her shocked "thank you"

"I also learnt this new word people say here. Boh. No idea what it means but I hope it's nothing bad cause ima say it all day long"

🎻

Something was happening the water, one second everything was fine and the next the water exploded.

Peter panicked looking around for a certain brown haired girl, who turned out to be next to him.

"Lani, you need to leave right now" he panicked

"Wait Lani? That's new"

"Kalani Evermore I'm Serious"

"Well Peter Parker so am I"

Before Peter could respond Ned had dragged her away, Peter was thankful of his best friend.

— The fight scene—

Kalani watched him from her room, the way he moved didnt seem humanly possible. She also though she saw webs shooting from his wrists but quickly brushed it off. The feeling almost felt familiar.

🎻

Kalani sat on the steps patting the cat when Peter walked over to her. "So Paris tomorrow"

She smiled "yeah"