Chapter 7: Burning fish strange numbers

t's not lunch time, and it's even farther away from the time for the task at midnight.

Su Xiaoxi yawned, with an expression like a normal sister and brother talking, "Brother, what do you have for lunch today?"

Creamer replied as if he didn't need to eat, "I don't know."

According to the settings in this game, Su Xiaoxi and Creamer are brothers and sisters who depend on each other. Since he has no plans to cook, he can only do it himself.

Su Xiaoxi sighed in his heart, but smiled sweetly: "What does my brother like to eat? I'll make it for my brother!"

She rolled up her cuffs and looked eager to try.

Creamer flicked his gaze across the bright white wrist, and said in a cold tone, "I don't like to eat anything."

Su Xiaoxi:...

In fact, Su Xiaoxi is just asking casually. Since he wants to do it, of course, satisfying his own taste buds is the most important thing.

Su Xiaoxi weighed the silver coins in his bag. There was only one silver coin. He wanted to live here for at least seven or eight days. It is estimated that the game official wants to let the novices chew on dry bread every day, drink expired milk, and suffer a beating from the reality of the game. .

However, she has always been the only part of Su Xiaoxi for beating others.

The corners of Su Xiaoxi's mouth curled up, and he walked briskly towards the market in the small town.

Half an hour later, Su Xiaoxi carried a fish in his left hand and a basket of fruits and vegetables in his right hand, and the harvest was full.

It happened that two other novice players came to the market to buy things.

Compared with the various things Su Xiaoxi was holding, the things in their hands were very single.

The man is carrying a big bucket of milk, and the woman is holding a dozen dried bread.

This is their next ration to support them to live to the end of the game.

When Su Xiaoxi heard their introduction before, they seemed to be a couple. One of them died in a car accident, another entered the escape game, and one of the selected newbie level A, unexpectedly arrived in the game, but also happened to be a couple. The identity of the couple.

This fate is really deep enough.

Su Xiaoxi bit a piece of yogurt from an enthusiastic old woman and greeted them intimately.

But these two people turned their heads and left as if they hadn't seen them.

Su Xiaoxi: ... Has her interpersonal relationship management been so bad these years?

Anxious to go home to fill his stomach, Su Xiaoxi did not step forward to "raider" the little couple, but just changed directions and went home.

The two couples looked at Su Xiaoxi's back and were full of emotions.

"As stupid as her, she must be dying soon."

"Sure, Brother Beard said that the devil will come out to eat lambs at night. She is such a weak and delicious little lamb, the best choice for the devil."

"It's terrible, we must stay away from her!"

"But why does she buy so many dishes? This silver coin will live for a week."

"Probably I don't think I can see the sun tomorrow, so I have to have a good meal before I die..."

"Fortunately, the bearded brother took us. By the way, you haven't used up all the silver coins, right? In addition to buying food, you also need silver coins to do tasks."