Chapter 5: Trial and burned to death

After being caught on the spot, Su Xiaoxi smiled unconsciously, but bent down and picked up the letter paper on the ground, showing off the three plain characters "Crimer" on it to Creamer.

"Brother, I wrote your name."

A beautiful and pure girl, her eyes gleaming like gems, her voice soft as marshmallows in the sky.

She called her brother affectionately, as if she regarded him as the most precious existence in the world.

Creamer's phoenix eyes drooped slightly, and his heart was like a rock, unmoved in the slightest.

The cold tone couldn't hear any temperature fluctuations, "Do you think I am a demon?"

"How can someone like my brother be a devil?" Su Xiaoxi tilted his head, blinked his long eyelashes, and looked innocent.

"But you wrote my name on the anonymous letter." Creamer's long fingers picked up the letter paper held by Su Xiaoxi, and the ends of his eyes were slightly raised.

"Huh?" Su Xiaoxi was startled, and nervously snatched the letter paper back, and checked it over and over again, "Is this an anonymous letter? I thought it was a prayer box in the church!"

Then, she took out a coin from the small linen bag and wrapped it in the letter paper, "I also want to ask the priest to pray for my brother."

Kerry suddenly chuckled and threw the letter paper in Su Xiaoxi's hand into the mailbox with his backhand.

This time it was Su Xiaoxi's turn to be dumbfounded.

Since he knows this is the referendum devil, then he still...

Su Xiaoxi froze for a moment, then saw Creamer take out the pen and paper beside her, and then wrote her name.

Afterwards, he also threw it into the mailbox, revealing a meaningful smile even more terrifying than the devil.

"Pray together, dear sister."

Su Xiaoxi: ...

In the church, the priest has begun to sing the prelude to the Requiem.

He was dressed in a pure white robe, holding the Bible and standing under the cross, his gray beard moved slightly with his lips opened and closed, and his voice from the vicissitudes of life was slightly gloomy and heavy.

This is a very bleak and dark chant.

The players sat on the benches below, feeling a little uneasy in their hearts, because the atmosphere was really depressing and weird, and it was a bit hard to breathe.

Su Xiaoxi was not idle, listening to the Requiem, while quietly reading all his props.

There are a total of eight props, five of which are disposable consumables, including the S grade.

It's a pity that all the props given to her by the giant face are all S-level permanent props that can be recycled.

Being so random by the brand new cheats, the grade suddenly dropped a lot.

No wonder this golden finger is too pitted.

But on second thoughts, this item may be random, no matter how she uses it in the future, it won't be easy to fall off the horse.

As for why Su Xiaoxi was so worried about changing the vest, of course, it was because she wanted to make trouble.

Su Xiaoxi's mouth raised a seemingly non-existent smile. When chatting with Giant Face, she deliberately or unintentionally found out a lot of news, and she was determined to make trouble in the game.