I was only teasing (requested)

"I'll be right back." You said to Yeji, giving her a kiss on her cheek before you got off of the sofa and went into the kitchen.

She didn't think much of you leaving, figuring that you were just going to grab a snack or something to drink and that you'd to return shortly.

She just continued to watch the movie and impatiently waited for you so she could wrap you in her arms again.

But your phone started going off, notification after notification suddenly flooding in from social media.

She paused the movie before getting up and going into the kitchen, smiling to herself as she watched you make a snack.

"Baby, I think your phone is about to explode." She joked.

You turned around and found her holding out your phone for you to take. You walked to her and reached for it, only for her to scrunch her nose up at you as she shook her head and held it up high out of your reach.

"Yeji, give it to me," you groaned.

"Why? You can grab it, baby. Just take it. I'm not stopping you." She smirked as her heart leaped in her chest, finding it adorable how you struggled to grab it.

"You are because I can't reach it!" You pouted as you tried to jump up and grab it, making a sweet giggle fall from her lips.

You continued to try and grab it with your fingers but failed, finding that you were just too short.

You tried to stand up on your tiptoes and grab it that way but, again, you couldn't reach it.

It didn't help that she just held it up higher, making it impossible for you to be able to get ahold of.

"Yeji," you whined. "Let me have it."

"I am, baby. Just grab it."

"But I can't," you pouted. "I'm too short."

She playfully rolled her eyes at you before she put it in your hand.

"There you go, my love."

She tried to give you a kiss but you just hung your head before you turned around and walked back to finish your snack in sadness.

"Y/N? Baby, I was just teasing you." She said as she came up behind you and put her arms around you.

"I know. I just feel insecure sometimes over my height. I don't like being short."

"Oh, baby. There's nothing wrong with being short. I'm not tall either. You're just smaller than me." She giggled as she rested her chin on your head. "You're perfect just the way you are. Don't forget that when I tease you like that, I'm only messing with you. I love you just the way you are."

You turned around and put your arms around her neck.

The stars in your eyes were enough to let her know that you felt better, that her words had cheered you up and helped you feel better about yourself; as they always do.

"Thank you for making me feel better. I love you."

"I love you too, cutie." She smiled before kissing your lips, her hands falling to your hips as her lips moved passionately against yours.