Episode 44

"Memories"

"Memories"

I need to survive this

I need to survive this. For....

Lisa.

"Aagh!" Lisa jolted her eyes open as she dreamt about her being trapped in an endless sea.

The dream was so surreal she thought she won't ever wake up again.

Her forehead were covered in beads of sweat. She can't breath. Her heart felt stuffy at the moment.

Her mind drifted back to her dream once again.

It was an endless sea.

No matter how she tried to call for help, no voice would come out of her mouth.

She was thinking too deeply that's why when her phone rang, she flew out of fear once again.

"Ahh!" Seeing that it's just her phone ringing, she slowly calmed down before picking up the call.

"Mom?"

"Lisa! Goodness gracious. Are you alright?" Mother Manoban asked anxiously.

This evening, she was in a hurry to go to her daughter but because of an unexpected accident, she can't go to her directly.

"Mm. I heard from Mr. Park that he's going to pick you up in the afternoon. Where are you? It's past midnight now"

"We're at the hospital"

"What?! What hospital is it? I'll come"

***

"What?!" Father Jeon almost fell down on the floor.

"Quick! Let's go there right now!"

Father Jeon and his assistant immediately fled out of the room anxiously.