Chapter 11: Father brother is a devil?

Su Xiaoxi raised her eyebrows inexplicably, her eyes brightened with indignation, "Devil? You actually said that I am a devil? What evidence do you have?"

"I have!" The person who identified Su Xiaoxi was also a novice player named Wei En, but the middle-aged man had a baby face, which made people dare not look directly at him.

Probably supported by a beard, Wien was full of confidence and said loudly: "The clue I got yesterday points to you!"

"Yesterday several intermediate players said that the demons are all NPCs. Why did you change your mouth today?" Cremer suddenly sneered, protecting Su Xiaoxi behind him, acting like a good brother protecting his sister.

Very deep into the play, young man.

Su Xiaoxi pressed the corners of his lips slightly, his face was wronged and angry, and his bright eyes stared at the opposite group motionlessly, with his small fists tightly squeezed.

At this time, the young couple who ran into Su Xiaoxi at the market yesterday couldn't help but make a sound.

The man said: "You two are not relatives, you are protecting her like this, I'm afraid it is also a devil, right?"

The woman said: "Husband! What's the clue you forgot about me?... The devil is the best-looking in the small town of Skye! Yesterday we walked around the town and the best-looking is not him?"

Although this is the truth, it is not a joy to hear my girlfriend praise another man for being handsome.

The man's face collapsed and he snorted non-committal.

"Since everything is clear, let's vote for one today." Beard held a stack of blank anonymous letters in his hand and sent them one by one.

Su Xiaoxi and Creamer were also given a piece of letter paper and markers. Although they are both suspected of being demons, voting is the right given to them by the game, and the beard cannot be deprived of it.

At the end of the post, Luojiu realized that there was one more one. He was stunned, looked into the distance, and said meaningfully: "It seems that there is already a newbie who has been eaten as a lamb..."

Caroline raised her lips with a smile, "Who told him not to listen to us? Some novices, just too confident."

This is something to say proudly.

Jane, with long maroon wavy hair next to her, her face gradually darkened when she heard it.

Su Xiaoxi quickly began to pretend to be crazy and stupid, pulling Caroline's clothes corner and saying: "Sister Caroline, I listen to you everything, can you tell them that I am not a demon..."

Caroline glanced at her, then raised her eyes to look at Creamer with her thin lips in a straight line not far away, and then smiled deeper, "I believe you, you are not a devil, this time we vote, we will vote for Creamer first. Bar."

Everyone was convinced of Caroline's words, and immediately nodded, and began to write Creamer's name on the anonymous letter.

Su Xiaoxi looked at Creamer in despair, his eyes were full of "Brother I'm sorry, I didn't mean it", then picked up the anonymous letter and wrote the name of the beard on it.

Creamer seemed indifferent, and didn't know who wrote it, so he dropped the anonymous letter into the mailbox after a few clicks.

However, Lu Hu took all the envelopes of the novice players who followed him, checked them one by one, and then put them in the mailbox with confidence.

Caroline checked Su Xiaoxi's envelope. After seeing the name, she glanced at Su Xiaoxi in surprise.

Su Xiaoxifu reached her ear and whispered: "Sister Caroline, my clue is to him."