36

A WEEK LATER - 4:28 AMBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"I'm sorry, pretty guh," Kaizier whispered, a frown on his face

Alyssa's morning sickness was starting to kick in, and he hated seeing how sick she was becoming. She could barely keep anything down unless it was Chic Fil A, or peanut butter and strawberries.

He rubbed her back soothingly with one hand, holding her hair back with the other. She was bent over the toilet and had been emptying her stomach out for about ten minutes now.

"I know ma ma," He whispered, ignoring the smell and rubbing her back. He moved towards her stomach and massaged it, smiling at how much it had hardened to protect their growing child.

Alyssa pulled back, laying her head on the toilet seat.

"C'mere, pretty face," Kaizier mumbled, picking her up.

He sat her on the counter gently, his muscles flexing as he wiped her face off with a rag. Kaizier then put toothpaste on her brush before wetting it and putting it in her mouth. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as he brushed her teeth and tongue.

"Spit fa me."

Alyssa turned around and bent down, spitting. She then rinsed her mouth before Kaizier opened the drawer. He pulled out one of her many lipglosses.

"My baby fuckin' you up, huh?" He laughed softly, running the gloss over her lips before putting it in the drawer.

She groaned softly, rubbing her lips together. "It's funny? I hate you and I'm never gettin' pregnant again."

"Fuck up."

He grabbed her down from the counter and she wrapped her arms around his neck, and his legs around her waist. She tucked her face into his neck as they made their way into their bedroom, seeing their things boxed up.

"I can't believe we moving this week, Kai. I'm so excited." Alyssa whispered as Kaizier sat her down on the bed.

Kaizier made his way around the bedroom, laying her so she could go back to sleep. He pulled his phone from off the charger, checking his things to do. He had to train today, but it was nothing vigorous.