six

I heard Corey's laughter when I walked into the trap house.

When I close the door, they got quiet. "Colby?" I hear Jake ask.

"No, it's Jordan." I announce when I walk into the kitchen.

All of the roommates were hanging out in the kitchen, except for Colby.

They looked at me confused. "You know Colby's not here right?" Corey asked with a hint of laughter.

It was now my turn to look at them confused. But then it hit me.

"He must've lost track of time with Brennen. Is it cool if I hang out until he comes?" They nodded their heads as I smiled.

I go over to Corey and steal a Cheeto from his bag. He gave me a look and started shaking his head.

We all hung out in the kitchen and talked. All of the guys were hilarious.

I like how they have different styles of humor but they also bounce off of each other.

We started talking about the Halloween party that the boys are throwing.

There's supposed to be a shit ton of people coming. "Jordan, what are you dressing up as?" Aaron asked pulling me into the conversation.

"Little red ridding hood." It was the first thing I thought of. It was going to be a little sexier so I couldn't wait to wear it.

Sam said him and Kat were going to be Peter Pan and Tinkerbell so I couldn't wait to see that.

Corey and Devyn were going to be barbarians so they were going to look hotter than hell.

I have no idea what Colby was going to be, he hasn't told me yet.

Jake said he was going to be Dora so I don't know how much I believe that. I'll have to see that.

Aaron hasn't picked out his costume yet so he's going to go look soon.

I was excited to see everyone dressed up. Halloween was one of my favorite holiday's.

Evan and Wesley should be coming with me. Sadly, Serena has to work so she's not able to come.

She actually asked to work because on holidays like Halloween and New Years, she gets a shit ton of tips.

"How do you know you're not dreaming right now?" Jake asked randomly. We all turn to look at him questionably.

Corey does his laugh that echos through the house. "What made you ask that?" Sam asked him.

We all started laughing at him being random. "I just started thinking and it came to mind." He shrugged.

We all look at each other, not knowing what to say. "Just think, brother. What if something happened and we're in a coma." Jake spoke.

"And what if this is a coma dream?" Aaron shook his head while checking his phone.

"Okay, say if it was. Why would we be hanging out in the kitchen?" Sam asked getting into it.

Jake shrugged while looking at us. He then looked at me which made me worried.

"I don't know. But what if in my coma dream, Jordan was really Colby. But in girl form?" He asked.

Corey busted out laughing which made me start laughing. "I think I would know if I was Colby." I tell him.

"That's exactly what you'd say to trick me." Aaron had to walk away from the conversation.

"What did this come to, I thought we were talking about if we were dreaming?" Sam asked making sense of everything.