Duchess 3

Pacita slowly sat up the bed. She is holding the blanket to her naked body. Looking down at the sleeping Duke, she feels happy. This is also almost the same as when she first came in this mansion and assuming the role as the Duchess.

Pacita pokes the Duke's cheek and giggles.
Her body aches especially her lower part but this is not something she is not used to.

She was once a harlot.
She loves wine so much she is willing to sell herself for it. But lately, as the Duke's order she's not been able to enjoy wine as much as before but she is still happy.

Pacita took the silk robe that scattered in the floor and walks to open the glass window and walks to the veranda.

Looking at the scenery that was a bit scary since it's very dark.
Pacita bravely raise her face and watches the darkness. There are dark forest below but if you just lift your head a bit, you will see thousands of gems in the sky.

"It was like my life." She whispers.

She squints her eyes as the cold breeze hit her face.

Mito opens his eyes and looks at Pacita. He is wondering what she is doing.
It feels that she is on her own world.

Walking behind her.
"What are you doing here?"

"Ah!" Pacita was so scared. When she turns around she glares at him.
"Make some noise and don't walk behind me."

"Hmm."
Mito hugs her waist making her cold body heated up.

"Ah?" Pacita shyly hugs him back  "Want to do it again?"

"You have to attend class tomorrow. Don't tire yourself." Mito laughs.

Pacita pouts.
Suddenly, she needed to attend a manner class. It's not like she doesn't want to but she just scared  of having a teacher.
.
.
.
.

The Duke looks at the beautiful woman in front of him. With grace and beauty and how she present herself, it was the best among the other teachers he wants to hire for his wife.

"Do you want to accept the contract Ms. Grestleber?" Mito asks after tapping his pen on the contract paper.

"Yes."
The woman unhesitatingly said.

"You will have to stay in the mansion as a teacher for 2 years. 1 year is for teaching my wife manners and 1 more year to make sure you will abide to the signed contract."

"Yes."
The woman gulps as he watches the golden eyes praised and feared in all corner of the kingdom stares at her.

Cold sweats drip her forehead and her back.

"Very well." Mito signed the contract. "I will have to give you some pointers now listen carefully. My wife doesn't know anything about the high class society so you have to enlighten her. But you can't tell her that you know she is not aware of it."

".......isn't she a noble born? Even if she is an illegitimate child, her parents should tell her a bit of every things?" Confused, Aliah Grestleber asks.

Mito coldly stares at her.
"You don't have to ask. You just need to know what you should and should not say in front of my wife."

".....Y--yes Duke!" She immediately lower her head.

"You also have no right to question her or insult her. Are we clear on that?"
Mito said as if he is going to kill her if she says no.

Aliah nods without looking at him.

"Don't make any mistakes toward my wife or you will not need to see the contract, you won't even be able to leave here with an intact corpse."
Mito stood up.
"Ill let you see her then."

Aliah hurriedly stood up and follow. She is walking slowly but the Duke didn't wait for hee so their distance are widening.

Instead of them walking together, it looks like Aliah is chasing aftee the Duke.

They are now in the garden and Aliah's feet are hurting but hee pride didn't allow her to pant or let it show. She still maintain her posture.
The garden of the Irevelis is truly beautiful. There are all kind of sweet smell and colorful flowers.

"Magdaline."
The cold Duke actually uses a warm tone as he calls.

"Duke!" Pacita is drinking her wine on the garden and a maid is massaging her shoulders when she heard the Duke, she runs and jumps to his arms.

Mito catches her and rubs her head.
"Silly fool, what if you stumble and fell?"

Pacita grins.
"Didn't you catch me already?"

Mito chuckles and pinches hee cheek.
"How many glass has she consumed already?" His warm tone turns cold as he asks the maids.

All the maids lower their heads and  put four fingers up.

"Akk! I told you to lie if he asks!" Pacita shouted in panic.
Then she covers her mouth and slowly looks away from Mito.
"Well... hehe."

A/N:

Hehe
Hahahhahahhaha