Chapter two | Suave flor de invierno

After my quick breakfast break. I head out to do the decorations.

Abuela wanted my ice to be seem to look like gems to hang as shining shimmering- blah blah that Abuela wanted.

Sigh. She wanted colorful gems to hang all around. Oh yeah I can change the color of the Ice and snow that I make.

And I just did that.

I hang many colorful ice almost resembles shining gems and I also made sure it looks good with Isabella's flowers, I also made ice cold drinks, I made the Ice creep on the house pillars and them let it glow.. Casita said they are fine with the cold ice on the pillars.

Yes I can make the Ice glow.

Looks good.

I saw Isabella walking towards me.

"Primo You made the the house more beautiful with your decorations." I shook my head in denial. "We made it beautiful prima.Your flowers looks good with the Ice, I made sure that the color looked good with the flowers."

Isabella hugged me happily. "This is why I love you very much Julio!"

I hugged back and saw in the corner of my eyes that everyone was looking at us with awe.

I know I am also Abuela's favorite and the town see me like Isabella but I actually don't like the attention. The town see me as The Suave flor de invierno, Julio. Gentle winter flower Julio, that title made me uncomfortable everytime, I don't know why though.

They gave me the title part Gentle because of how caring and kind I was. Winter because of my gift. Flower is probably because of my beauty or handsome self, I'm not bragging, I'm also just the only one in the family who looked mostly identical to my Abuelo Pedro.

As I said I'm like Isabella the only difference was she was titled as the beautiful one, while I'm titled as the handsome one.

Camilo is still the number one handsome guy I know though.

Some people very much envied me because of my fair white soft skin. I swear to God that my skin was brown like my mamá but then my skin started turning white because of my gift.

When people started noticing my growth they started supporting their daughters to get close to me, to improve our relationship but I denied those ideas..

I don't took interest on being in a relationship yet.

Heck! even Hermano Camilo advised me not to take any relationships in my young age, I'll have permission to take relationships when I'm in a compatible age, to an age where I can handle the responsibility on being in a relationship. That conversation was one of the serious bro talk we rarely ever had.

"Mis hijo..Can you help your mamá calm down while I go look for Antonio." We broke the hug and nodded at my dad. Antonio? His probably hiding and being all nervous for this event.

"Okay papá." I waved goodbye at Isabella and head out towards mama.

"Mamá!" My mamá noticed me right away and turn to me with concern. She cupped my face and said."Julio have you seen your brother anywhere?"

"His probably just inside the house, I can feel it." My mamá sighed in relief, my guts and feelings are mostly correct so that why she was relieved.

"Julio! Help me greet the guests!" Before I could deny, mamá let go of me and just let Camilo dragged me out.

Greet?! But I don't like speaking too much. I'm a silent boi.

"But Hermano...", "C'mon let your social life expand Ulito! It makes me worried each time you stand in the corner like a rat." Camilo jokingly said as he ruffles my hair.

"Hey! My hair!" I hurried fixed my hair and while I did that Camilo chuckled, " No, your not a rat, You are more like a cute little kitten."

I can't with my brother's playfulness. "Let's just greet them already, But I can't promise that the girls will ignore me..." Seeing my depressed self made Camilo look at me cluelessly before chuckling again.

"I'll help you shoo them away. Just stick with me." I don't know if I can still handle the girls now.

I haven't seen any of them lately because they are mostly busy with their own chores. Being guided by their mothers about how to act like proper ladies who work at home, cook, clean, sewing , taking care of younger siblings, grocery, help the parents etc.

"I think I could still handle them pretty well Hermano."

" Right, Call me if anything interesting happens," I immediately blushed at what he said. No, there is no way I'll be seduce by them. I can see very well that they only approached me because of my looks and family background.

"Come, let's go you two." We followed Luisa out to do what we planned. Handle the greeting and needs of the arriving guests.

I immediately noticed the light on the town streets, The candles all light up made a beautiful scenery. Lighting up candles are like symbol of our safety and to bless Antonio for his gift.

"Hello Señior!" Camilo started greeting the first batch of guests. I stood near him to also join him do the greetings.

After a few second my other worst nightmare came. The group of girl came walking towards me, when Camilo noticed this he elbowed me and sent me a calm face saying I don't care but do it quickly. Yeah of course I'll do it quickly.

"Julio hello! We have seen you for a while now!" One girl greeted, she's about 2 months younger than me so almost everyone expected for me and her to together in the future. But I don't like her.

In the 13 years old Children group on our town, She was the only girl who is 13. There was 4 of us boys who are 13 years old but she was the only girl.

Other younger girls was following behind her, showing of their pretty faces but it won't work on me. Like girls chill I literally live with Señorita perfecta Isabella.

I see my four family members pretty faces every day! and I'm immune to their beauty now.

"Yes I know it's been while, Enjoy the party though!" I escort them to the entrance and Casita handled the rest. I let out a deep stressed sigh. I didn't sign up for this.

"You handled them quite good." What do you mean by that? It wasn't good Hermano.

We greeted everyone and decided to go in now because we need to take positions soon."By the way Julio, I like the crystals that you made." Luisa commented and I thank her for it.

"Oh there's the others come on lets go!" Again I was dragged forcefully by my Hermano, "Camilo didn't I tell you many times not to drag your brother suddenly!" Huh mamá saw?

"Are you okay Julio?" Mamá saw me as her second youngest still treat me like a baby honestly, but I don't hate it, I actually love mamá caring for me so much." Yes I'm okay."

I walked towards the flowery curtain that Isabella made and peaked. Looks like everyone is already waiting.

.

.

.