Chapter 44: Family Painting

Screams of agony are the only things heard in the dark void of nothingness. The ones trapped in there couldn't feel anything or see anything, but at the same time they could feel everything, see everything. 

"Do you think Y/N went a little too far?" 

"Of course not, why would you think that?" 

"Just to be trapped here for all eternity, relentlessly tortured. How tragic." 

"No, we've been bound to our death village for years. They deserve this" Akai interrupted his relatives as they stood in Y/N's domain. 

Strung up were Machima and Yahune, the masterminds of the massacre. Rahuse and his team, who gave the women of the village a painful death. 

"Like Y/N was going to let them off the hook so easily" Akai chuckled, holding his hands out as one admiring a painting would. 

"Like a family painting." 

Screams of pain could be heard echoing throughout the void, as the Amitayus family turned their backs on the suffering heroes and soldiers, like they once did them them. Leaving the domain expansion and back to their resting place. 

~⛩🕊~

Y/N smiled as he crushed the throat of one of the UA teachers, dropping their body to the floor. 

"This is getting boring" Dabi said as he torched another hero. 

"This? Boring?" Shigaraki asked. 

"He's right, Deadass hella boring" Y/N agreed, stretching his arms over his head. 

"Y'all need therapy is what you need" Twice said, joining the little gossip circle. 

"You're one to talk" Shigaraki mumbled. 

"He's right, okay let's make a deal. After this is over, let's all go to therapy" Y/N agreed. 

"I'm down" Dabi said with a nod. 

"See, I'm already feeling reborn" Twice exclaimed. The circle of villains all put their hands in, Shigaraki not making contact, and all made a promise to go to therapy after the fight. 

Y/N turned back around the punched Hawks out of the air, making him slam on the ground and crack the cement. As blood gushed from his head, Y/N lifted his leg to smash his head in before a scarf attempted to apprehend him. 

"Really? Toilet paper?" Y/N asked as he looked at the fabric that was a few inches from making contact. 

"As much as I appreciate your apology for what happened, I still can't shake the knowledge of you being there during the genocide. You still owe me an eye" Y/N said with a smile, leaving Hawks and facing the hero. 

Aizawa got into a fighting stance, his eyes taking on the red glow. Y/N could feel his infinity waver a little, but he kept that confident stance. 

Aizawa ran forward and attempted to clash against the space between him and Y/N, Mirko saw this and attempted as well. Y/N narrowed his eyes at the rabbit hero, pivoting and holding up a finger of cursed blue. Mirko's eyes widened and moved out of the way. 

"Everyone down!" Mirko yelled. The blue technique narrowly missed Mirko, shooting past her and hitting the washing machine themed hero. It made sounds of pain before twisting in on itself. The hero fell to the ground while Mirko looked in horror. 

"Oh, woops" Y/N said casually, scratching the back of his head. "My bad."  

Aizawa went in for an attack from the back while Y/N was focused on Mirko. Y/N caught one of Aizawa's arms, twisting it and slamming his knee up, making the bone pop from his flesh. Aizawa staggered back, attempting to recover from the attack while he let out a yell of agony. 

Y/N moved again, grabbing hold of Aizawa's shirt and putting his hand up to the hero's eye. 

"Just one, I promise~" Y/N said in a cheerful, almost mocking voice, before digging and wrenching out Aizawa's left eye. 

Aizawa's yells echoed through the wrecked city, he fell to the floor as he covered his socket. 

"Oh shit, I can cross that off the bucket list" Y/N laughed as he dropped the eye on the floor, before stomping in with his shoe. 

"You bastard!" Mirko yelled, jumping forward while Y/N had already created his red cursed energy. It shot towards Mirko, making her fly back and slam into buildings. She could feel the bones in her back shatter on impact, she was unable to move even an inch after the damage. 

"Where's All Might?" Y/N muttered as he looked towards the UA building.

Considering he put the hero into retirement, Y/N could guess the previous number one hero was watching over the battle at the school. 

Y/N went up into the air, going into the top floor of the school as the glass shattered.

Low and behold, the hero was in his wheelchair. He looked at Y/N, his eyes only showing that of regret. 

"Y/N, I never meant for this to happen" All Might said. 

"What to happen? Your defeat? I saw that from a mile away" Y/N dismissed, his bloodied hands going into his pockets. Nacho flew threw the already shattered glass, landing on Y/N's shoulder. 

"The death of the Amitayus clan was not our intention." 

"Bullshit. You took us all hostage, waiting for a child to be born that you could all use for your disposal. And you want to say that their deaths weren't planned? Then why the fuck, did each soldier have a gun to carry? Why were you heroes prepared to stop anyone from escaping, if no one was supposed to die?!" Y/N yelled, all the glass from the entire UA building shattering from the level of power emerging from the villain. 

"We wanted to create a capable hero society for the future!" 

"If that's all, then you can leave that in my care. Don't you worry about a thing, I'll form my own society" Y/N said with a smirk, before grabbing All Might and blasting outside of the building, looking down on all the heroes and villains that were in battle. 

"No hard feelings, All Might. You all were only here to die" Y/N whispered, before his eyes glowed. 

All Might's eyes widened, taking one last glance at his protégé, who looked up in horror, before Y/N detached the heroes head from his body. 

The fight went to a standstill while Y/N dropped the limp body, watching it slam to the ground. 

Y/N smiled as he glanced at the bird on his shoulder, who also had splattered blood on his feathers. 

~⛩🕊~

A/N: I'm sad to announce, next chapter will be the final.