snow

its now christmas eve and everyone was having a great time. for a while they were all playing monopoly and a bunch of other board and card games, while doing this they all watches numerous classic christmas movies. natasha was laying on maria on 1 side of the main couch whue y/n was laying on wanda on the other side all their feet tangled. clint was away with his family but promised to come in for christmas lunch same as sam. peter was cocooned in blankets laying next to tony who was next to pepper. pietro was eating thors poptarts while loki was sat on the floor near wanda and y/n. he was fond of the teens, and would perfer to hang out with them over the others.

'im bored' y/n whined rolling off wanda to the floor.

'than go outside' nat suggests but her voice was muffled by marias shirt. 'wait no don-' nat gave up when y/n stood up picking up wanda and going out of the room. the pair went to their room to grab a bigger jumper each. when they came back into the main area to go to the elevator nat calls out. 'if your cold come back in. i dont want you 2 sick on christmas' they nod as the doors close.

instead of going down to the park and using the snow there they went up to the roof. if they went to the park they would have to be near people and like no. anyway when on the roof they went over to the side of the roof where all the snow gets dumped. on half the roof was a small patch of grass with a couple trees because why not. they started making compact balls and stacking them ontop of eachother to make a base for the snowman. the girls didnt want to make a normal snowman with 3 balls and twigs so instead they were sculpting people. wanda and y/n were surprisingly good at this. proud of their work they finish the face and put a red scarf on it to honour taylor.

next they start on the igloo being themselves y/n manages to get wanda to help her make a big one. they mapped it out with a stick and looked around knowing they had more than enough snow. it was positioned behind the snow man o it was kinda like a guard.

and so they project began. making cubes of snow and aligning them around the circle it was big enough that the two of them could lay fully on their backs inside it. they gradually got smaller as they got to the top. wanda ended up putting y/n on her shoulders to finish the project. since they didnt want to use their powers on a project like this. when it was finished y/n and wanda immediately got inside it was warm and comfortable. y/n took off her jacket to which wanda was confused by. she had gloves a jacket and a benie on so she was confused as to why y/n was in just a thinner hoodie.

'how r u not freezing' wanda asks. y/n shrugs and makes a fire in the middle of the igloo. big enough to keep them warm but small enough to not melt the snow.

"i guess im just that hot' y/n says with a smirk. wanda rolls her eyes. 'we should bring some food and stuff up here to hang out. i mean its not cold in here' y/n suggests

'yeah that sounds good' wanda agrees. y/n puts her jacket back on leaving the igloo before wanda. she sneaks off to the side and makes a snowball. as soon as wanda steps out y/n whacks her with snow. wanda turns around hitting y/n with her own snow ball.

it escalates to a full on snow ball fight. creating snow barriers to hide behind and running behind trees.

wanda's pov
when i got out of the igloo y/n hurled a snowball at me so i had to hit her back eventually it was a snowball fight. we both had snow in our hair and all over us. y/n was laughing when i thew one at her and as she caught it it melted in her hand which was not fair, i was hiding behind a snow wall making snowballs when i was tackled to the ground by y/n. she was laying on top of me with a massive goofy grin. i smile poking my head forward to kiss her. we were both smiling into the kiss when i took one of my snowballs from my pile and smashed it on her hair. she pulls away with an eyebrow raised.

'i win' i smirk sitting up and wrapping my arms around her

'just this once maximoff' y/n says cuddling into me, we sit in the snow for a bit before getting up to grab snacks to bring back. we will probably end up spending the rest of the day out here building things with snow tackling each other and cuddling. god i love her.

y/ns pov
wanda and i get up brushing the snow off us we go back down to our floor to get a bunch of food, the doors open and we see my mother asleep on top of maria who has also dozed off, thor was asleep as for loki he was playing chess with peter.

we grab food and a couple other things like blankets and sneak back up to our get away. once there wanda sets out the blankets and pillows while i put the food in a box, i go outside to grab an arm full of snow and bring in inside,

'w-what are you doing' wanda laughs rolling over out of my path. i dump the snow in the corner forming it into a little box. i grab our waters shoving them into the box to keep them cold. wanda laughs at my grin. and hands me a hot chocolate while she sets up a movie. we open the food eating a bunch of snacks.

'i love you' i say looking down at wanda who was sat in between my legs

'i love you' she repeats smiling. i lean down capturing her lips in a kiss. she smiles at me as we pull away. i will always love her.

a/n
i feel like this is bad but i feel bad for not posting so here it is i guess.

my own book got recommended to me twice

i might do a sequal to this book after i finish it

i might do a sequal to this book after i finish it. it would be after endgame. you will see how i do it. my idea will hurt.

climb trees or dig holes in the sand