chapter 20

A/n pov:

Jungkook was ready to confess his love for tae. He was so close but suddenly the door opened making the couple freeze on their spot. Jungkook arms were still holding tae's slim waist possessively as if he owns it. The person on the other side of the door stood with wide eyes. After a few seconds of their frozen state, the person from the other side spoke.

Jin: What the fuck?

He was surprised to see these two who according to him barely spoke with each other like this. Too close, heavy breath, swollen lips and blushy faces he figured out what would have happened.
Jungkook cleared his throat and spoke.

Jungkook: H-hi?

Jungkook mumbled, tae just kept quiet. He was nervous about jin's reaction. Jin glared at both for a while and spoke.

Jin: come out within 5 minutes.

Jin said and left.

Tae: Oh my God!!! What are we gonna do now!!

Tae said panicking. He bit his lower lip with a nervous expression. Jungkook noticed it and placed his thumb finger on tae's bottom lips and stopped him from nibbling it.

Jungkook: Don't do that. It's tempting me.

He said in his low voice and tae hit his chest.

Tae: you bunny we just got caught!!! How can you still be naughty!!

Tae whisper yelled. Jungkook grabbed tae's hands which was hitting him and pinned him to the wall. And leaned forward making tae's breath hitch, their nose was touching and lips were brushing each others' teasingly.

Jungkook: Hyung gave us five more minutes love.

Jungkook spoke against tae's lips, they both can feel their hearts jumping in their chests. Tae was in cloud 9 hearing the L word from the ravenette.

Tae: l-love?

Tae whispered making sure that he didn't hear it wrong. He was a blushing mess right now.

Jungkook: yes tae, I don't know what you feel about me. But I'm sure about my feelings. And I don't think I can keep it with me anymore so let me tell you quickly.

Jungkook said as he took tae's right hand and placed it on his chest.

Jungkook: The moment I saw you, this thing started to act weird. It beats fast sometimes when I see you and the other time skips beats. Then I figured it out after spending precious time with you. I enjoy every second when I'm with you tae and this can't be anything else, then love. I love you Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook said and sighed in relief, but then he began to panic when tae's eyes began to tear up at the confession.

Jungkook: b-baby please don't cry. Im not forcing you into anything. You don't have to return these feelings.

Jungkook said with a sad smile and was about to leave since tae kept quiet. But before he could open the door tae grabbed his wrist and turned him around, and the next second jungkook felt tae's now swollen lips on his once again but before jungkook could kiss back tae pulled away making jungkook groan at the loss of those sweet lips.
Then tae pinched jungkook's arm.

Jungkook: ahhh what's this for?

Jungkook asked

Tae: If I don't love you why would I let you chew on my lips, you bunny teeth guy.

Tae asked as he sent a playful glare.
Jungkook widened his eyes.

Jungkook: really? You love me back?

Jungkook asked with sparkling eyes that tae loved so much.

Tae: of course stupid bunny I do, very much.

Tae said with a shy smile.

Jungkook: stupid bunny?

Jungkook whispered with a pout.
Tae tiptoed and smooched that cute Lil pout away bringing a bunny smile on his face.

Tae: yes, My stupid bunny.

After that tae adjusted jungkook's messed up clothes then he gave one last peck on jungkook's clothed chest making jungkook melt like a puddle at that sweet gesture and then tae told him to go out, Jungkook obeyed tae like a good bunny and sneaked out of the trial room without anyone noticing not before stealing a quick peck from tae's sweet lips getting cute giggles in return. He thought no one noticed him but of course, jin saw him coming out.
He saw jin and gave him a nervous smile. He was about to run away from that place and go to some other session but before that jin caught him by his t-shirt and turned him around with a deadly glare.

Jin: care to explain what was going on

Jin said with the same glare. Jin was there to give tae a few more outfits to try which was selected by Jennie and Aera but there he caught these two in an intimate position.

Jungkook: Hyung I love him.

Jungkook said sincerely. Jin was taken aback.

Jin: w-what? Are you'll together?

He asked and jungkook shook his head with a pout.

Jin: Then are you planning to play with him? If it's something like that I won't think twice before killing you.

Jin said and jungkook widened his eyes.

Jungkook: Hyung I said I love him, then how will I play with him. I'm even ready to marry him this second if you want me to.

Jungkook said with an offended face.

Jin: what about him, that brat didn't even tell me anything. Does he even consider me as a person?

Jin asked sadly.

Jungkook: Hyung don't think like that. He loves and respects you a lot. We didn't name our relationship yet so he must be confused, you know those rumours about me. And he has a lot to say to me but he is hesitant. So I guess I have to know more about him before making another move.

Jungkook said with a sigh and now jin understands what tae wants jungkook to know.

Jin: I guess I know what he wants to say.

Jin said with a smile.

Jin: But don't do this again!! What if someone spots you. For God sake, you are a famous ceo of a reputed company so you can't just do something like this. What if someone spreads rumours about you two as they did before with the girl.

Jin asked and jungkook remained quiet.

Jin: I'm not against your love jungkook but be careful. And remember that I will always support you two. You both didn't have to hide this from me.

Jin said with a smile. Jungkook returned the smile with a thank you.