Chapter 16: Secret Creamer's True Identity

When Su Xiaoxi opened her eyes, she found her in bed.

The memory of last night rested on her chin resting on Creamer’s collarbone, her fangs against Creamer’s neck artery...

No matter what was left, it was completely blurred into a foggy night, and nothing could be recalled.

Su Xiaoxi licked the position of the tiger's teeth with the tip of his tongue.

Every time a demon appeared, her two tiger fangs would turn into fangs, but looking back at this moment, it still felt a little unreal.

Moreover, it seems that Creamer decides her appearance?

But why can he control these, who is he...

Su Xiaoxi found that the more he knew about Creamer, the more mysteries he had.

It was time to go to church again. Creamer didn't wait for her today. Su Xiaoxi checked the game panel while walking.

When she saw the mission information, she was stunned.

The original 1/5 of the progress of searching for the devil has become 0/3.

The number of demons will change, she knew it before, but why did you lose two demons last night?

Looking at my basic information again, I was even more sluggish.

It is clearly written-lamb.

Su Xiaoxi didn't expect that he could turn from a devil into a lamb.

While feeling confused, I secretly rejoiced that I don't have to endure that kind of inhuman torture if I don't bite tonight.

The bloodthirsty desire. Wang is really uncomfortable. Probably it's not that painful to hit the wall with the head to grab the ground.

...

In front of the church, the players were discussing who to vote for today's anonymous letter.

The beard didn't come, and everyone faintly guessed that he might be in an accident, and the novices were even more devoid of their backbone, a bit like a headless fly, clinging and biting indiscriminately.

Two more novice players also did not come, probably sacrificed in the hands of the devil.

Caroline and another intermediate player are still there, but their faces are also very bad now, and they are even too lazy to teach novices to vote.

Obviously, the development of the matter exceeded their expectations. They originally thought it was just a novice level to pick up the game currency for nothing, but they were now timid and regretted that they should not come.

As for this vote, does it make sense?

It's useless for them to vote for anyone anyway, and the priest is not in the final judgment.

For a while, I felt a little frustrated.

There are also active novices who want to get close to Creamer, to see if they can get information from him, and how can they get a little bit of favor from the priest.

However, Creamer's temperament not to be close to strangers really made everyone afraid to speak.

In the end, they had no choice but to shift the target and chat with Su Xiaoxi a few more words.

After all, Su Xiaoxi is the closest person to Creamer in the game.

Su Xiaoxi seemed to be very talkative. Everyone who chatted with her felt that she was so kind, innocent, innocent and kind, and she was a rare light.