Chapter 17: Die together on the 9th

Creamer nodded and admitted that he was a programmer, but he didn't seem to intend to say anything more to Su Xiaoxi.

Or Su Xiaoxi asked him, "What is the real name of your brother?"

"No.9."

Su Xiaoxi tilted his head, "What I want to know is my brother's real name. Before my brother came here, did he have a name in reality?"

"I don't remember." Creamer replied vaguely, reluctant to mention the past.

Su Xiaoxi is very good at his words and looks, and he didn't follow up sensibly, but said in a soft and soft voice: "Calling No. 9 seems to be very different. I still call your brother? You really look like my brother, and he There is also a homophonic'nine' in the name."

I have already recognized Su Xiaoxi's true face number 9: …emmm, edit it, believe you and count me as losing.

But despite this, he was still a little reluctant to refuse her.

When Su Xiaoxi saw a play, his eyes were shining, and his brother shouted even more happily.

"Brother, what's the bug in this newbie level? Has it been solved now?"

"Small problem, it's almost there." As an ace programmer, this kind of small bug is simply too easy for him, and there is nothing to say.

"The brother is so good to me, what can I do for my brother?" Su Xiaoxi changed his questioning method again.

In fact, in other words, you are so good to me, what are your intentions?

It was originally a questioning, but instead of asking like this, it made No. 9 feel a trace of guilt in his heart.

He was kind to her because he took the golden finger from her after the game was over.

But she was so grateful to him, and stupidly wanted to do something for him.

No. 9 lowered his eyes, pondered for a moment, and asked, "Why did you choose a brand new golden finger?"

Listening to his question, Su Xiaoxi probably guessed that he came for her golden finger.

She blinked and said innocently: "I didn't want to, but I accidentally fell and chose this one..."

"I can give you a better cheat." No. 9 can't wait to say the terms, "When this game is over, you will exchange the new cheat for me, how about?"

The cheats and props belonging to the player are not something that the game official can take away at will.

Even if he is a programmer and wants to take things from the player, the player needs to agree.

Knowing this rule, Su Xiaoxi felt confident in his heart.

Just, why?

She began to put on the number 9 without a trace again, "It's no problem at all, brother, since he wants it, I will definitely give it to him. It's just brother, I don't know who designed this golden finger, it seems to be of no use at all. ."

"...I designed it." No. 9 has deep eyes and a subtle tone.

Su Xiaoxi: The QAQ is over. I told you to talk more. Isn't this a flattering? !

"Yeah, it's actually quite useful! At least it can help me hide my identity and not enmity, I really like this golden finger!" Su Xiaoxi immediately changed his words.

No. 9 was amused by this little sycophant, and the corners of her mouth curled up slightly.

"Then why do you want to take it back now?" Su Xiaoxi suddenly thought of something and frowned in fear, "It won't explode in my body, right?"