Chapter 20: [Three changes] Thanks for subscribing...

"Xiao Xi, don't be afraid." Caroline helped Su Xiaoxi's arm. "Our boss has no other meaning, he just wants you to join our guild."

"Guild? Sister Caroline, I didn't understand anything just now, can you tell me?" Su Xiaoxi breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at Caroline with misty eyes that were so clear.

Caroline felt soft in her heart when she saw Su Xiaoxi's soft and beautiful eyes. She had never seen Su Xiaoxi's eyes so clear and clean, without a trace of impurities, even more than when she was in the novice level. It's more beautiful.

So when talking to Su Xiaoxi, her voice couldn't help but soften.

"Xiao Xi, have you played games before? In the game, players will spontaneously organize together to form a guild, so that they can help each other and share news." Caroline smiled and said, "Those of newbie level A The news, I also heard from other guild members."

"That's really a great place." Su Xiaoxi's eyes lit up, "Will the guild have a boss?"

Caroline looked at the man who had been silent, "Yes, Xiao Xi, let me introduce to you, he is our boss."

The man raised his dark eyes and introduced himself: "Hello, my name is Chi Ying."

"What's the name of the guild?" Su Xiaoxi asked with interest.

"Condition Guild." Caroline knew that her boss didn't like to talk very much, so she introduced him, "Our boss's golden finger is a condor. It's very powerful. Maybe you will see it in the future."

"Wow, Brother Chi Ying is really amazing! I hope I can become such an amazing person in the future." Su Xiaoxi looked at Chi Ying admiringly with his eyes full of stars.

Chi Ying had seen this look of worship too much.

At this moment, it is not surprising, but he asked in a deep voice: "Su Xiaoxi, are you willing to join my guild?"

"Of course I do." Su Xiaoxi nodded, paused for a few seconds, and wondered, "But, are there any conditions and benefits for joining the guild?"

Caroline was not surprised that Su Xiaoxi would ask like this.

After all, she knew that Su Xiaoxi was not a fool.

Caroline sorted out the language and confessed: "After joining the guild, you need to complete the tasks released by the guild on time and make a certain contribution to the guild. Is it good, of course not bad, all members of the Condor Guild are If your family is lucky enough to be assigned to a copy, then they can fully trust each other, which is much better than intrigue."

Su Xiaoxi nodded, "Sister Caroline is right. It feels great to be able to join the guild."

Chi Ying pursed the corners of her lips rarely, but he didn't expect things to go so smoothly today.

But also, for a novice like her innocent and incapable, who can pass the level by holding her thighs, she is already extremely lucky to be able to join their Condor Guild.

Chi Ying's knuckle tapped on the table a few times, and said nonchalantly: "Since you are willing, then apply directly to join our guild. I will arrange for the vice chairman to approve your application."

"But..." Su Xiaoxi bit the corner of his lips, as if hesitated again.

"What's the problem?" Chi Ying frowned slightly, not wanting another change.

"Brother Chi Ying, I have been a squad leader since I was a kid, and I have never been someone else's subordinate, so..." Su Xiaoxi swallowed and said expectantly, "After joining the guild, can I be the boss?"