WELCOME!

This is a collaboration of all mt poems I've ever written. Okay, not all, cause they were really bad when I started, so I probably won't put those up... You understand. Right?

This book will never be 'completed' cause, hopefully, I won't ever stop writing poems.

CAUTION: The poems I write, aren't the happiest. They may be triggering to some and relatable to others. I've tried writing all rainbow poop, but it's just not my style. Most of these have been put up on my Tumblr and will remain there. However, I won't be posting my work on Tumblr anymore, cause I'm paranoid :) 

If you're here for something to lift your spirits, this will not help you. In any way. These are just the fragments of a broken mind, after all.

Copyright © 2022 Anastasia Colaco

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means — except in case of brief quotations embodied in articles or reviews — without written permission from the author.

Any and all character portrayed in this book are completely fictitious. Any similarity  to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintended.

I stopped writing on Tumblr in fear that my work is being reproduced, so please do not copy my work. I've put a lot of hard work and sleepless night for this to finally be put out. If you see my work being copied or used anywhere else, please do inform me.

Thank you to all those that encouraged me to finally put this out, you know who you are.

If at all, you don't like my work, please just stop reading, and don't hate on me. However, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is always accepted and appreciated.

Please do not refrain from spamming my comments section, I'll try my best to reply to y'all. And, lastly, if you ever need someone to rant to, my inbox is forever open.

Don't be a silent reader, and please vote and comment. Or be a silent reader. I don't want to offend anyone. Gosh, my million personalities are coming out. Bye.

Love, ana_banana2103