Chapter 81: Dreaming.

(WARNING!!! EXPLICIT THEMES!!! RAPE SO TRIGGER WARNING!!! yoriichi better deem y'all innocent so he can protect you. you can skip the scene since i put up a warning before that scene and put up a sign when the scene was finished, also dis is long)

Your breath hitched as you ran to the Nurse's office. You held your neck in pain, you let out small groans in pain. You were in disbelief... Inosuke... Had bitten you... That happened in the game. But instead of the player, it was Minikui who was bitten. Inosuke bites Minikui if you chose Inosuke's route and the game never said why... "That fucking boar..." you mumbled. You soon arrived at the Nurse's office, you rummaged through her office looking for bandages and alcohol.

"Ugh... Where is it...?!" you spoke out, frustrated. The door soon slid open, "Y/n?" you flinched and turned to see who it was. You let out a relieved sigh as it was Sabito. "Oh... Hey..." his eyes widen as he notices blood and a bite mark on your neck, he quickly ran towards you. "What happened??" he asks, "Well uhh... It's complicated... Anyway, I'll tell you after I clean up my wound..." you told him. He nodded his head and soon started helping you look for bandages and alcohol.

After a minute, you heard him speak. "Sit down on that chair." He commanded, you turned to him to see alcohol, bandages, and cotton balls on his hand. You did as you were told and sat on the chair he pointed at, he then started to clean your wound with alcohol. You winced in pain as soon as the alcohol came in, "Sorry..." he mumbled. "No, it's fine..." you reassured him. "It doesn't look deep but... Who did this to you...?" he asks. Sabito found it weird that someone would bite you... But it also made him pissed off that someone would hurt you.

"Inosuke... That violent fucking boar..." you mumbled, unamused by Inosuke's actions. "When I see him, I swear to all good food I'll ignore his ass..." you continued. Sabito raise's an eyebrow, 'Inosuke...?' he thought. "Something got him all worked up... Ugh whatever, I won't even bother remembering." You huffed as you crossed your arms, you then yelp in pain. "Ah! Sorry Y/n..." he spoke out. "No, it's fine uhh... I was just caught off guard..." you reassured him.

"There... Finished." Sabito spoke out as he soon finished tending your wound, "Thanks Sabito..." you thanked him. "Your welcome Y/n..." he replied, "Should I take you home? Since it's quite late..." he added. "Oh! Thank you! I actually need a butler- I mean someone to carry my bag!" you jokingly replied with the butler part. He let out a chuckle, "Alright then, I'll carry your bag." he told you. 'This is a good chance to know where she lives...' he thought. 

-Time Skip- 

'Fuck!! It's freezing!!' you shivered as it was december meaning... Winter. You and Sabito were headed to your apartment, 'Why the fuck is snow so cold?? Why is there winter??? I'm going to get hypothermia one day I swear!!' you thought, complaining. Winter had it's beauty but you mostly hated it. Sabito, who was walking next to you, soon noticed your internal suffering. "What's wrong?" he asks, "Nothing... No worries...." you reassured him. His eyes soon trail down your hands, they looked cold. He noticed that you weren't wearing any gloves, he then glanced the gloves he was wearing and soon removed one from his hand. 

He handed you a glove, you raised an eyebrow, confused. "Wear it on that hand." he pointed at your right hand. "Ummm... Okay... Thank you." you thanked him as you wore the glove he gave you. You flinched as you felt something warm wrap around your right hand. You looked to see his hand, you two were holding hands...! Before marriage too! You glanced at Sabito who only avoided eye contact, even with his beanie on, you could imagine his ears going red. He then shoves his hand and yours in his pocket to warm them up. 

You let out a giggle as you squeezed his hand. He then let out an inaudible yelp that left you laughing. "HAHAHA!!! SABITO WHAT WAS THAT NOISE??!!" you ask as you kept laughing, "Ugh..." Sabito replied as he didn't even bother explaining it to you anymore. Sabito didn't mind that you were making fun of the noise he just made as he was content that he made you laugh... Oh your laugh is music to his ears! You beautiful wide smile was blinding...! And that fact that he was holding hands with you, ignoring the fact that he's warming up your hands...