Chapter 28: Two little ghosts

Su Xiaoxi stood there and didn't move. The little girl at the door looked at her with deep resentment, her eyes like needles, she was terribly resentful.

At this time, the sound of hitting the wall sounded next door, probably from the kid yesterday.

Su Xiaoxi patted the wall, and said calmly: "Don't worry, I have guests here."

The sound of hitting the wall stopped for two seconds, but it became more violent.

The wall trembles slightly after hitting the wall, which is quite a posture of a small earthquake.

"Open...open...door...open...door..." The little devil next door whispered the same words as last night, and the intensity of the impact became stronger.

Su Xiaoxi took a breath, this kid was really cruel to him.

She said to the little girl at the door: "Do you mind if I open the door for the one next to you?"

"..." The little girl stared at her indifferently, did not speak, but took the wheelchair back two steps, apparently asking her to open the door.

The little girl knew that the one next door was nothing to provoke.

When he comes out together, her chances of winning are even greater.

As for Su Xiaoxi, she just thinks the next door is too noisy.

Anyway, one has already been put out, so let the two out together, and a bowl of water should be leveled.

Su Xiaoxi used her last use of the Italian cannon to blast open the door of the kid next door.

The kid rushed out impatiently, biting her on the neck.

But I don't know why, when she was about one meter away from her, she was bounced off and fell to the ground, as if there was an invisible protective cover that protected Su Xiaoxi.

At the same time, in the room downstairs, Xiao Nan, who was lying on the bed, suddenly opened his eyes.

He squeaked impatiently, which would really cause trouble.

Too lazy, he rolled over and went back to sleep.

Anyway, she still has the "amulet" he gave.

The kid who was bounced off sat on the ground in a daze, and didn't react.

The little girl in the wheelchair looked a little bit more resentful, and she also controlled the wheelchair to rush over, but she was also bounced far away.

Su Xiaoxi looked at this scene, blinked, and touched his head subconsciously.

She remembered, before going upstairs, Xiao Nan touched her position

Is it his reason?

Su Xiaoxi looked at the little ghost and then at the little girl.

The two of them had entered the mode of unbelief in evil, and took turns to rush towards her, then they were bounced away by a strange force, but then they continued to rush.

Su Xiaoxi:...

"Are you tired?" After repeating this ten times, she finally couldn't help but asked this question.

The little ghost and the little girl are inherently low-minded, so they don't care whether they are tired or not.

They just want to kill her.

So, continue to rush.

Su Xiaoxi sighed, looked at them, and said helplessly: "Why bother?"

They couldn't get close to her anyway, so Su Xiaoxi walked back to the room without fear, sat on the bed, and gestured generously, "Why don't you take a break?"