Chapter 31: Run fast

With the hoarse warning from Secretary Gao, his life gradually passed to the end.

Su Xiaoxi didn't save him, but watched him be tortured to death by two little ghosts, and finally died in a miserable state.

Su Xiaoxi troubled the two little ghosts to take away his disfigured body so as not to dirty her place.

The two little ghosts vented, and they seemed to be tired.

Without a word, he pulled the broken body of Secretary Gao and left.

Su Xiaoxi breathed a long sigh of relief and heard Xiao Nan's voice ringing in the room.

"It's not like you."

Xiao Nan hasn't left, and after witnessing the whole process, he has a deep confusion in his mind.

"You hate him?" he asked.

Su Xiaoxi shrugged and replied indifferently: "It's not a hate."

What kind of thing is he worthy of her "hate"?

"It's just that I hate him." Su Xiaoxi smiled softly, the stubborn color under his eyes disappeared without a trace, and the innocence re-climbed on her cheeks. She asked, "Brother Xiaonan, you just kept going. Are you here?"

"Yeah." Xiao Nanman responded indifferently. In his mind, about what had just happened, he could not help but repeat itself over and over again.

Obviously, that NPC knew her before his death.

So what is the secret? Probably this is one of the few times he is curious about a player.

Well, you can check it after you go back.

By the way, change the settings of that NPC. For such annoying people, they should suffer more in the game.

......

When the matter was over, Xiao Nan didn't stay much.

Stepped on the stairs and went back to his room, closed his eyes and lay down, but didn't take the stairs away.

Su Xiaoxi had to find a piece of paper to cover it, and slept like a bell.

She hadn't slept all day and night, and she couldn't make it anymore.

But I didn't sleep well this time.

Not because of fear, but the beds and quilts here are too hard.

Finally, in the morning, Su Xiaoxi went downstairs, rubbing his neck with aching back.

I just ran into Xiao Nan on the sixth floor.

Xiao Nan walked side by side with her naturally, and said smoothly: "Hold on for another day, and I should be able to leave this instance tonight."

Su Xiaoxi's eyes lit up and couldn't help saying: "Brother Xiaonan, you are amazing! How do you know so much?"

Xiao Nan's expression was subtle, and he was about to speak, only to see Xiaowan staggering out, her face pale, "Oh! Xiaopeng, he..."

Su Xiaoxi's face suddenly sank, and ran to Xiaopeng's room with Xiaowan.

Sure enough, there was no sound. His body was blue and purple, naked and covered with a thin quilt, and the corners of his eyes were full of blood-red tears, and his death was terrible.

"How could this be..." Su Xiaoxi frowned, and Xiao Wan next to him had already cried out in a low voice.

She sobbed, as if her emotions were about to collapse to a critical point, "Last night... the person who knocked on the door last night had the key to our room! If I had no props, I might be just like Xiaopeng... .."