𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to begin our skills competition!" Daryl spoke into the mic as the first competition rolled around

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to begin our skills competition!" Daryl spoke into the mic as the first competition rolled around. "Up first, Demetri Alexopoulos from Miyagi-Do Karate, who'll be showcasing the kamas."

"Come on, Meat!" Alaska yelled.

"Show em!" Wyatt added in with a whistle.

Demetri gave a yell into the air, swinging the kamas around, quick on his feet, spinning in every direction. Alaska grinned, looking to Wyatt as he seemed in aw, in pure pride. When he was done, there was a cheer for him. Alaska added in, clapping loudly alongside Wyatt as Demetri beamed their way, talking a bow.

Alaska smiled when Devon preformed her board breaking act extremely well, only missing one board. Chris doing extremely well before ending it with crashing through a few cinder blocks. Kenny was next, and Alaska eyebrows shot up when he broke through the board the Cobra Kai's held, doing the same to the others. Robby met Alaskas eye, and she had to give him a nod to show how impressed she'd been with how Kenny had excelled so much.

"Are you kidding me? What a way to start the skills competition!" Daryl called over the mic. "Clearly, Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang came to play. But with such a tight spread, it's still anyones game."

The skills competition continued, Cobra Kai overly impressive and moving themselves high up on the list. Who didn't compete already from Cobra Kai and Eagle Fang did so, and Sam was doing stunning work. Robby flipped across the mat after showing off his skill, landing perfect, yelling out. Alaska looked at Johnny. "He's doing good."

"What?" he found her face.

"Robby. He's doing good." Alaska admited with a nod. "You should be proud of him. All things considering."

Hs looked down at her, giving a small nod before looking back to Eli getting on the mat. Alaska clapped loudly, her palms hurt. "Come on, E! Whoo!"

It caused a string of "Aws" to go over the crowd as Eli gave her a flushed look.

They watched Nate get on Chris' shoulders, holding a board. Eli stood between them, punching through the one infront of him easily, breaking through the one on his right and left just as simply. Unfortunately, when if came to the high board, his foot wasn't nearly strong enough to pass through it that high. Alaska winced, her fingers dug into Wyatt's hand. "Shit."

"He's okay." Wyatt had to reassure her.

Mitch struggled badly, seemingly being a chain reaction. Wyatt did well after training with Gina, swinging the sword around impressively and doing way better then anyone else had. He scored them a high point, leaning Alaska to be the only one that hadn't competed yet.

"You ready for this?" Miguel asked her in worry as Johnny rolled the cinderblocks out onto the mat.

Alaskas eyes widened when they were set on fire, exactly like how they had been at the All Valley. She nodded at Miguel. "Born ready."