𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Alaskas jaw tightened as she watched the fight between Devon and Tory, Tory kicking her across the face

Alaskas jaw tightened as she watched the fight between Devon and Tory, Tory kicking her across the face. Alaska hummed, shaking her head as Tory scored the point.

"Come on, ref! She was out of bounds! Where are your eyes?" Johnny called his way.

"You got this, Dev!" Alaska cheered her on with an encouraging clap alongside Miguel.

"Fight!" they were encouraged again, and Devon did an extremely well job at dodging all of Torys kicks, nearly having her perfectly before Tory grasped Devon's leg, swinging her down onto the mat and announced winner. Alaska rolled her eyes. Devon stormed back over, Alaska rubbed her back as Johnny spoke. "It's all right. You did great out there today."

"I let her shut me out! I should've focused on my low game." Devon criticized herself in annoyance.

"She's being fighting like that for a long ass time, that's not your fault." Alaska reassured her with a nod.

"Exactly. There's no reason to feel bad." Jonnny agreed with the Lee girl as they looked at the younger, and smaller, fellow Lee girl.

"Oh, I don't feel bad. I only trained for six weeks." Devon laughed with a shake of her head. "I'm gonna be stomping all of these weak ass bitched next year."

"Yeah you are." Alaska encouraged with a grin.

"So, if Antartica can keep it together, we still have a chance at winning?" Johnny asked Devon, who could sum it up great.

"If the right female fighter gets eliminated against Al, and she makes it to the finals, along with Miguel, and they win, then, technically, there's a chance." Devon explained to him with a nod.

"Don't worry, sensei. I've got this in the bag." Alaska said back with a nod. "You see how easy I kicked Kylers ass?"

"Good chance." Johnny looked between her and Miguel.

A break came around, and Alaska was hurrying toward the other side of the mat to throw her arms around Eli. He was laughing. "Holy shit, Kyler looked like such an idiot."

"Did he?" she asked hopefully, the pair pulling back.

"It seems like you and Sam are gonna have to fight if she can beat Piper." he explained to her, the pair still latched close together as they talked. "Demetri and Wyatt have to fight next."

"Oh, no." Alaska gave a minor panicked look. "Wanna bet?"

"Alaska." he scolded her with a crazy look. "We can't bet on our friends."

"Cmom, it's Wy and Meat." Alaska waved him off, her head leaning against his chest now. "I still wish we were on the same time."

"We so are." he corrected her with a rub of her back. "Let me see your hands. How do they feel?"