Chapter 32: She really likes brother

Xiao Wan shuddered even harder.

Su Xiaoxi put her hand on the back of her hand in an attempt to calm her down, but stared at Xiao Nan's back intently.

The ghosts by the door came in one after another.

They all seemed to be children in the orphanage, who died in various accidents and then became ghosts.

They are still stained with blood, probably from the dean and the others.

The little devil who walked in the foremost looked extremely powerful, because it was the only one who was holding an unknown head and gnawing, and sucking the brain inside.

However, no other kid dared to **** him, even though they were all eagerly greedy.

Su Xiaoxi saw that the two little ghosts who were neighbors with her were also mixed in, and they communicated with other little ghosts around him with a sharp and stern cry.

I don't know if I am pleading for her.

It's a pity that the expressions on the faces of other little ghosts are empty and full of resentment, and it is impossible to let any player go.

Only kill is left in their minds! kill! kill!

In such a violent scene, Xiaowen was so frightened that he would pee his pants, and squatted on the ground with his head in his arms, thinking that he could hide his ears and steal the bell.

But Xiao Nan stood calmly on the spot, motionless, his back straight.

Su Xiaoxi can feel the powerlessness of the ghost when hiding in the closet, but Xiao Nan seems to...have no effect at all?

She seemed to be a really powerful character, and she yelled for her elder brother hee hee.

The little ghost who was holding his head and gnawing on saw Xiao Nan as if he had seen Tang Seng meat.

The head in his hand suddenly no longer fragrant.

The little devil threw his half-gnawed head behind him, and the little devil rolled a long way, causing the little devil behind to fight and grab it.

On its own, it couldn't wait to pounce on Xiao Nan.

Not only it, there are many little ghosts who drool at Xiao Nan.

A big battle is about to break out.

Su Xiaoxi and Xiao Wan hugged each other, and they both dared not look at them, for fear of seeing the tragic picture of Xiao Nan being torn apart.

"Sister Xiaowan, I want to go out to save Brother Xiaonan." Su Xiaoxi suddenly made a decision.

"You are crazy!" Xiaowan shouted at her with a raised voice, "You will die!"

"Will you die if you hide here?" Su Xiaoxi asked her back, then bravely opened the closet door and rushed out.

She is not a virgin, nor does she have to save Xiao Nan.

It's just that she knows that hiding here, if Xiao Nan dies, other little ghosts will definitely find her and Xiao Wan.

As a result, it's just the difference between dying early and dying late.

It's better to go out for a fight now, she has so many props, maybe she and Xiao Nan will have a chance to join hands.

What's more, if they win, then it will be a matter of minutes for her to completely attack Xiao Nan.

Xiao Nan had a good background at the first glance, and she would definitely not lose out if she attacked him.

In just a few moments, Su Xiaoxi's mind suddenly analyzed so many pros and cons.